*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
The end of the Engadget review sums it up about right I think, the iPhone4 is about the best 'smartphone' out at the moment. It will suit most people, most of the time.
That's not to say that other people won't prefer an Android/Blackberry/Whatever handset.

On a personal note, I won't be getting one - but it does have more of a draw than the 3G/3GS. Really like the hardware, not keen on the software for my mobile.

Associate
Called O2 and have swapped over to £20 Simplicity. So all set for tomorrow now, woohoo. Guy on the phone said it has been crazy with people calling the last two weeks and that they have a very low allocation of phones, which was kinda obvious from the lack of online ordering and only giving them to existing customers.

Soldato
My mate has just put that on Facebook, after this comment.

What a second, I had all of that on my Omnia!

Infact am sure my N95 could do most, if not all of that too!

The iphone could do multitasking from day one. Its just a feature that Apple kept for themselves to use for their own apps and didn't allow 3rd party developers to use until iOS4.
Saying that even my old Sony Ericsson K750i and Nokia Ngage could do multitasking, its a joke that Apple held back a basic feature for so long.

Soldato
Dunno whether to go to one of the o2 stores in town or the CPW just around the corner, I did my contract at the o2 store but guessing more people will go there, the other issue is stock at CPW or if it turns out I can't upgrade there I'm probably screwed because I won't be able to get on a bus and to o2 in time! aaaa!

Back
Top Bottom