How would you decorate this 2 window, 2 door, crappy bedroom layout?

Permabanned
Here's a pic.

wc0nle.jpg

Ideally it sould have:

1 - Some form of Wardrobe to hang and place clothes
2 - Single or small double bed, or maybe a spiffy corner sofa bed?
3 - computer desk with study workspace
4 - place for 32" Widescreen LCD+Consoles, preferably within viewing direction when laying in bed.

Finding it really hard to think how to decorate it this room, because of the location of the windows and the doors - there are no empty walls except the one with the weird angular jut...

Ideally decorate it with cheap stuff from Ikea/Argos :D

How would you do it?

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
You're not very good at this are you? :)

Im not :D :D If I tried to decorate it now it would probably look.....well you don't wanna know.

It's the worst god damn room EVER in the history of rooms. every wall has something stopping you from putting something there!

Soldato
Hrm, this is how I'd do it if you can fit the bed in that corner without impeding the doorway. You'd get a view out your desk and keep the other window free to make sure the room is well lit.

roomLayout.jpg

Soldato
Permabanned
OP
Don't do it. It won't be anywhere near as comfy as a real bed and does cushions looked like they'll come apart in the night. Nothing is more important then having a comfy bed to sleep in.

Yeah, ur right. Was just wondering if there was like, ya know, an awesome-o corner sofa-bed :p but i doubt there is.

Back
Top Bottom