*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Boo, won't be available online til end of july.

So i walk into a shop next week, pay early upgrade then get the phone.. next week?

Chance to be out of stock til after july, then i won't get the early upgrade offer as that only lasts a month? How does that work...

Associate
Just got my Shipping conformation email :D :D :D

Dear OMG BBQ,

We are pleased to send you this dispatch regarding your Apple Store order OMNOMNOM .

Your Delivery Reference Number is WOOOOP.
We expect your order to be delivered to your shipping address on or before 24.06.2010.

Associate
Well, I now have no idea what to do. Seems people that preorder from Apple have been completely forgotten in this whole launch.

I've thoroughly confused myself with all the different websites offering sim only contracts which I would then have to cut down to size. I am amazed that not one network is offering a sim only micro-sim contract given the number of people that have ordered from Apple.

So before I turn myself completely insane, does anyone have a recommendation as to what is the best deal available for someone that has preordered a phone from Apple?

Soldato
So what do you think the chances are of me walking into the Apple store tomorrow at 8am and getting a 16gb Iphone 4 Sim free will be guys? :)

Thing is you won't be able to 'walk in' any apple store at 8am, you will be stuck in a long queue. :p

I'd imagine if you went early enough, you'd get one. My mate just text me saying his brother wants one, and he is gonna be going down tomorrow at 7am lol.

Associate
Guys, just a quick one, I have just been told that apple to have O2 contract phones available tomorrow in the Arndale one in Manchester, where should I go ? The O2 shop because it will only be O2 people or apple where they might have more stock but i'd have to interact with all the other peeps.

And, one more thing is the O2 shop in the Arndale only opening at normal times?

Associate
Been in to the Vodafone shop nearest to me and they only have 5 16GB models for tomorrow. Also spoke to someone in the O2 shop and she said they had less than they'd hoped but if I turn up around opening time I should be pretty much guaranteed to get one.

Associate
I ordered from Orange around lunch time, who said it will be delivered by DPD tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'll be at work, and they wont let me change the address!

Oh, and my consignment number which I jsut got sent, says on their website that it got delivered on the 5th of January!

Soldato
I'm still in two minds about going to o2 tomorrow - I'm not getting up at stupid o'clock, I'm going to get there at about 0750 if I do go, but I'll probably just be wasting my time. Though there is a CPW directly opposite and a P4U few doors down..

CPW never phoned back either, they phoned me earlier and I was half way through ordering and the bloody phone cut out :/

Soldato
I ordered from Orange around lunch time, who said it will be delivered by DPD tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'll be at work, and they wont let me change the address!

Oh, and my consignment number which I jsut got sent, says on their website that it got delivered on the 5th of January!

How did you order? Just called them and they said I have to wait until tomorrow.

Man of Honour
Yes, the Desire does do that very nicely. Have tried it at various angles and so on and its pretty bang on with focusing!

Back
Top Bottom