Parked on the road with flat tyre.

Permabanned
Just had Highways round taking an interest in my Mondeo which is currently parked on the road with a flat tyre (Waiting for re-ordered locking wheel nut key to turn up), he spent some time parked up looking at it, and then moved - possibly to get pictures?

Is there anything illegal about being parked on the road with a flat? I suspect someone has reported it as abandoned, as I've had some issues with neighbours down the road complaining about me parking off the road, but to the side of my drive already (which should be mine, but technically belongs to highways).

Its not a huge issue to stick it on the drive, I just wanted to avoid it until the ST had been collected, as I currently have 4 cars residing at my house!

Caporegime
As long as it's not on yellow lines or a pavement, I don't see an issue. It also can't be within a certain number of yards of a junction I believe.

If you hadn't been hiding behind the curtains, you could have found out for certain from the horse's mouth ;).

TS7

TS7

Soldato
I wouldn't think so. A battered Ford Focus with a flat tyre and the inside completely full of random stuff has been parked up in a side street just outside the university and sixth form college for a few months. There is never any parking around there so it's a prime spot, it's next to the town centre and there's traffic wardens around everyday and nothings happened to it.

Back
Top Bottom