In ear earphone suggestions

Associate
My Sony MDR-NC22 earphones have recently broken :(. I'm looking for something similar, but perhaps without the noise cancelling thing, which is great but adds a fair chunk to the price. So my main criteria are, in ear, comfortable, good sound, block out a fair amount of noise and preferably cost less then £30.

I'm not too fussed which company they are from, but I've been looking at the Sennheiser CX400 II, which seem good, but I'm concerned about what I've heard about there being lots of fakes about.

Soldato
Your bang on the money with the Sennheiser CX series. Just don't buy from the auction site - CX400 can be picked up from a certain Jersey retailer for around £35.00 - £40.00.

Soldato
those klipsch look amazing value ,been looking at the soundmajic and yuins for a good starter pair of iems or buds ,these are now on the shortlist ,going out in my hfi780s im just going to get laughed at or mugged :)

I really like them, lot more than any other sub £50 ones (I own loads...). Plenty of bass which is good for my sort of music and I really like the fit with stock tips (and strangely the smallest size) whereas I usually have annoyances with cheap phones.

Back
Top Bottom