so who's been hitting the town tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
So ive just come back from town after going up @ half 7 :o voda n redbull doubles and vodka shots all night, im pretty bladdered.

Anyone else been out?

did you have a good night?

Soldato
Yes but only to pickup the mrs. Saw some fat Glaswegian slags shouting abuse at the police, saw a guy being dragged from a bar by the same group of police, then saw an ambulance rushing down the road. Oh how I loathe this country and it's bull****.

Soldato
No 'cool story bro' yet?

I've been playing xbox and watching rubbish on tv :D

ps. You're back in very early? Or we're you not 'out out', just 'out' ?

Soldato
I'm playing it easy tonight, as we've got a big get together planned for tomorrow, and it's going to be an epic slog though Bournemouth tomorrow evening. My liver is already aching from the thought.

Permabanned
OP
ye im back early, we only have 7-8 clubs in my area and they all got shut down cuz of chavs trying to ruin the night for everyone.

also, im out tomorrow night aswelll,, so had to save money )

Associate
Yes but only to pickup the mrs. Saw some fat Glaswegian slags shouting abuse at the police, saw a guy being dragged from a bar by the same group of police, then saw an ambulance rushing down the road. Oh how I loathe this country and it's bull****.

LOL @ fat glaswegian slags

Nothing funnier then laughing at the antics of the random drunks on Fri/Sat nights out

Permabanned

Thats a shame.

I do find your statement funny fat mouthy weegie slags always are, but a lot of my glasgow mates feel the exact same with that last sentence you said there and they put it down to being stuck in a **** hole etc and too many dafties.

Man, glasgow doesny half blow sometimes.

Same here!! :rolleyes:

:p

TS7

TS7

Soldato

**** kicks off early in Glasgow. That's the type stuff you see at around 3-4am when everyone ends up in the streets after the clubs close.

Although I've never encountered or witnessed any real trouble on student nights. On weekends there always seems to trouble and chavs kicking off. It shows us students are responsible :D

Soldato
Why would you hit a town?

Surely your knuckles would be ragged. Unless it was a model town constructed of flimsy material. In which case, you could pretend you're some kind of low-rent Godzilla, I suppose.

Crap jokes aside, have not been out. Rather, drinking at home with mucho entertainment on the go. Wahoooo.

Soldato
i can't really do fridays anymore, it's always like a youth club. will do tomorrow though and sunday could turn out to be a session dependent of the football result.
didn't stop me sinking 5 bottles of stella in the garden though, then i watched gorillaz live at glastonbury and couldn't get my head around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom