Adding another taskbar in Windows 7, is it possible?

Associate
Hi,

I've filled my taskbar with programs and games (where you "pin" them to it) and it has ran out of room. Is there any setting or add on I can download that will effectively add another bar on top of (hidden or not) or to the side where I can continue to "pin" programs to it?

I've googled around and found something called Stacks. But it looks like horrible(imo) Apple interface icon malarky.

Anybody know of something else?

Thanks.

Soldato
Then do you 'really' need so many different items actually pinned to the taskbar itself? Why not pin some to the Start Menu so they're quickly available in there?

Associate
i really don't pin much to the start bar, just windows + type finds anything fast enough. Or you can also right click taskbar -> properties -> use small icons. then you can fit a lot more on...

Soldato
Can you post a screeny? What you describe sounds like a horrible, horrible way to use a computer. What's wrong with using the start menu?

Soldato
Hi,

I've filled my taskbar with programs and games (where you "pin" them to it) and it has ran out of room. Is there any setting or add on I can download that will effectively add another bar on top of (hidden or not) or to the side where I can continue to "pin" programs to it?

I've googled around and found something called Stacks. But it looks like horrible(imo) Apple interface icon malarky.

Anybody know of something else?

Thanks.

Make the icons small and double the height of the task bar. Alternatively use the start menu & search function.

Or, one folder for games and one folder for applications. You can pin folders to the taskbar separately with a little exploit.

Back
Top Bottom