• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ZOTAC GTX 470 AND GTX 480 AMP! EDITION OVERCLOCKED CARDS IN STOCK NOW!

Soldato
Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £369.98 inc VAT

GX-035-ZT_400.jpg

Next-generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 gives your games an adrenaline shot with screaming fast performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heart pounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jaw dropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 470: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

Enhancements to the Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition begin with a completely tweaked PCB engineered to maximize performance and overclocking. The revamped cooling system from Zalman features a heatsink made of a pure copper base and heat pipes attached to pure aluminium fins for maximum cooling performance that delivers class-leading air-cooled performance.

- Core Clock: 656MHz
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3402MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 320-Bit
- Processing Cores: 448
- Shader Clock: 1312MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 5 Years

Only £369.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £499.99 inc VAT

GX-034-ZT_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

Enhancements to the Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition begin with a completely tweaked PCB engineered to maximize performance and overclocking. The revamped cooling system from Zalman features a heatsink made of a pure copper base and heat pipes attached to pure aluminium fins for maximum cooling performance that delivers class-leading air-cooled performance.

- Core Clock: 756MHz
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Shader Clock: 1512MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 5 Years

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
lol no, I didn't. I actually meant what I wrote. :) Just thought it seemed a little less than I imagined it would be. Look at the price difference between that and the 480. I suppose it is all relative to the normal version on OcUK's site.

Last edited:
Associate
lol no, I didn't. I actually meant what I wrote. :) Just thought it seemed a little less than I imagined it would be. Look at the price difference between that and the 480. I suppose it is all relative to the normal version on OcUK's site.

so ~£20 off the 480's price and £100 more than the cheapest 470 is a reasonable price to you?

for maybe £40 more than the 470 AMP! you could get an OCUK 470 + all the stuff you need to cool it

Soldato
An overclock, albeit a small one, and still 10 degrees lower is pretty cool. That Zalman Cooler is the shiznai. Hopefully they will get the cooler in seperately SOON so we can use it on our sub £500 cards!!

Back
Top Bottom