ZOTAC GTX 470 AND GTX 480 AMP! EDITION OVERCLOCKED CARDS IN STOCK NOW!

Soldato
Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £369.98 inc VAT

GX-035-ZT_400.jpg

Next-generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 gives your games an adrenaline shot with screaming fast performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heart pounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jaw dropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 470: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

Enhancements to the Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition begin with a completely tweaked PCB engineered to maximize performance and overclocking. The revamped cooling system from Zalman features a heatsink made of a pure copper base and heat pipes attached to pure aluminium fins for maximum cooling performance that delivers class-leading air-cooled performance.

- Core Clock: 656MHz
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3402MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 320-Bit
- Processing Cores: 448
- Shader Clock: 1312MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 5 Years

Only £369.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £499.99 inc VAT

GX-034-ZT_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

Enhancements to the Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition begin with a completely tweaked PCB engineered to maximize performance and overclocking. The revamped cooling system from Zalman features a heatsink made of a pure copper base and heat pipes attached to pure aluminium fins for maximum cooling performance that delivers class-leading air-cooled performance.

- Core Clock: 756MHz
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Shader Clock: 1512MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 5 Years

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

mib

mib

Associate
just wondering will these heatsinks be sold as aftermarket coolers as well?

Yeah, you can buy the cooler separately and it will look slightly different

VF3000N_b_01.jpg

It would be nice to be able to just buy a gtx480 thats cool and quiet, without ever having to even open it up at. Plus you know they should have decent headroom for OC'ing and come with a 5 year warranty. I think paying that £50-ish extra could be worth it

Soldato
Well the cooler costs £32.99 on its own. The Zotac GTX470 costs £299.99. If you think that nearly £40 is worth the warranty support that'll vanish with the aftermarket cooler, then go for it. If not, get the bits separately.

Associate
Well I have just received my ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP Card but as been reported on the forum and the internet the fan on mine is interfering with the plastic shroud and is making a terrible sound that i`m not going to put up with.:(

Does anyone know of a quick fix for this that won`t void the warranty and that could possibly save me having to send the card back to OcUK for replacement or RMA???

Thanks for responding.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think your best of sending it back, the sooner you do the sooner it will be fixed or you receive a replacement dont be tempted to look for quick diy fixes that could void the warranty and possibly make things worse :)

Back
Top Bottom