Droid X

Soldato
Unlike with current snapdragon phones which use an adreno gpu, the motorola android phones use power vr gpus which perform better. For example, the old motorola droid/milestone with OMAP processor actually had the best graphics performance for android until the galaxy s came out.

Soldato

Best graphics performance of an android phone to date.

edit:

okay, maybe not the best if the Galaxy S has been released already.

Last edited:
Soldato
better than the Galaxy S? What GPU is actually in there, I know the Samsung is SGX540

Galaxy S should be better I believe. I think the Droid X has the same gpu as the the Droid/Milestone.

I suppose if the Galaxy S is out, my "to date" comment is wrong.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Motorola? I'd rather wipe my arse with nettles than ever own another one.

Times have changed. The Milestone is the best (imo) built phone quality wise that has been released in the past year or so. They also DO update their phones unlike Samsung, even if it does take a short time.

Soldato
Times have changed. The Milestone is the best (imo) built phone quality wise that has been released in the past year or so. They also DO update their phones unlike Samsung, even if it does take a short time.

It's not Motorola's build quality I have a problem with, it's their normally convoluted and completely un-userfriendly software.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
It's not Motorola's build quality I have a problem with, it's their normally convoluted and completely un-userfriendly software.

Which is completely irrelevant on an android phone. The only genuine problem people can have with Motorola themselves these days is that they locked down the bootloader of the milestone for reasons still not known.

Soldato
You might be a bit stuffed then as it looks like neither are being released here :p

I expect they will be. The original Droid was released as the Milestone (albeit with a locked bootloader :mad:) and the Galaxy S is here already, so the Pro should be along too.... I hope.

Back
Top Bottom