relationships and accents

Soldato
I gotta admit with what u lot are sayin....u see this hot gal....and then she speaks.

:(

But hellz yea if she fine.....tune out her rambings and get on with the job of takin her back to yours for coffee & pizza.

Yea.

Associate
My step brother is originally from Liverpool and now lives in Kent, and has done for the past ~5 years. He has a bit of a mixture in accents now, but you can quite clearly hear he is a Liverpudlian... I think his accent is awesome though! :o

Soldato
I'm pretty accepting of most accents but I don't think I could live with Welsh or Geordie. The latest love interest has a North Yorkshire accents which I'm still getting used to but it has not put me off.

Soldato
A Scottish accent of any kind is a big no-no for me, about the only one. I especially like soft German/English and Canadian accents though.

Soldato
I don’t care about accents, its slang what puts me off.
And people need to realise that the Brummy accent and the Black Country accent are not the same.

Soldato
As soon as I hear a scouse accent I instantly don't like that person and it takes me a lot of effort to get past it. Almost every bad experience with people in my life has involved scousers...

That's pretty harsh.... as has been said already in this thread there are many many versions of the scouse accent. I'm from Liverpool but my accent is very soft and people often don't pick it up straight away :/

For me, I can't stand ridiculously posh southern accent. Love northern accents, especially leeds/geordie or soft accents with a northern twang, mmmm

Back
Top Bottom