London **** accent = no, too common sounding
Posh english = no, even more annoying

European = hot (french, etc)
american = no, annoying
Australian = slighly annoying
nz = no, Fesh und chaps
irish = yes, little minx accent
Northern irish = no, ***** accent

tbh, as long as i didnt have to talk to them it wouldnt really matter too much, thats what the orange ball gag is for.

Permabanned
for m its more the voice but people from liverpool seem to get the voice as part of their accent so pretty much no for scousers but thats about it for me im not picky

geordie accent = mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Soldato
Any strong regional accent is enough to turn me off instantly. A soft regional accent is generally quite attractive. Of course, it all depends on the person with the accent - there is something pleasant about a soft voice with a gentle accent - but put a gentle accent on a screaming psycho hose-beast and I'd scarper no matter what :D

I do however, have a particularly fondness for gentle Irish (not Northern!), southern France/northern Italy and Mexican accents - mainly because of girls I've dated in the past.

Soldato
Irish accent makes me feel a bit wobbly :D

Also a slight hint of scottish or welsh can be lovely.

Russian accent is just damn well awesome all round though, in a non homo way of course.

Soldato
Was with a Geordie gal for a few years - although her accent wasn't really strong, I quite liked it :)

Brum is ok as long as it's not the drawling, miserable heavy type of accent.

Agree with many above - Southern Irish = win.

Soldato
I think some people are commenting a bit to quickly.

When you say "no welsh, brum, scouse" etc. I presume you mean a strong accent. A lot of people from these area's you won't notice as much as some others.

Stereotyping "for the win"

Soldato
I married a French girl, all her friends had really bad accents, like scouse mixed with southern French and it would really put me off. Luckily my wife has a great English accent with only a hint of French, which actually turns me on ... :)

Good job seeing as how you are married to her and all ;)

My accent has changed living here it's still Scottish but my wife is Irish so my accent has mellowed into a soft northern irish accent. Because I've started using her phrases as well. She also has changed sometimes whole sentences come out in Scottish. ;)

I don't know had I lived in Ireland if this would have been the same I had to change my accent in Belgium because I was fed up with having to say each phrase 6 times lol

SMN

SMN

Soldato
As a northerner, I tend to quite like non-northern accents on women :) No idea why!

+1 for anti-scouse accent, followed closely by a brum accent and then by a west country accent. I couldnt take a girl seriously who spoke like a bumpkin.

Soldato
My gf is from North Shields/Newcastle way originally and I think its nice when she says certain words. I'm originally from Brighton myself so we both spend ages winding each other up about how we say certain words/phrases.

Permabanned
I think some people are commenting a bit to quickly.

When you say "no welsh, brum, scouse" etc. I presume you mean a strong accent. A lot of people from these area's you won't notice as much as some others.

Stereotyping "for the win"
For me I'd say anything approaching a brummie accent would put me off, it wouldn't have to be a strong at all. That's not stereotyping.

Man of Honour
A nice accent will slightly increase my interest in a girl but there's no absolute rule for me, some people suit their accent and other people don't. I wouldn't say definitely not based on say a Bristolian accent if I loved everything else about the girl.

Back
Top Bottom