*** Steam Summer Sale - Selection of games upto 85% off ***

Associate
Im going to try talk my gf through, shes never used steam before.

Plus she would then have my card details and the internet on at the same time which means about 15 new pairs of shoes would probebly be ordered lol.

Soldato
yep the website does, i bought stuff in the xmas sale on my old n95 whilst at the folks on boxing day lolol

you can still sign in etc, it just take a bit longer.....your 45 mins should be enough tho mate

Associate
yep the website does, i bought stuff in the xmas sale on my old n95 whilst at the folks on boxing day lolol

you can still sign in etc, it just take a bit longer.....your 45 mins should be enough tho mate

Sweet, thats good, might have to borrow my mates phone downstairs been waiting for some of these deals :p

Soldato
Any chance someone could post what todays offers are?

I'm stuck in work where the site is blocked, and due to be going out straight after, probably wont be home till the early hours.

Need to know if it's worth running home at lunch/taking the laptop to the pub to get anything! (Although taking the laptop to the pub might be a good idea anyway =P)

Would be much appreciated. =)

Soldato
Any chance someone could post what todays offers are?

I'm stuck in work where the site is blocked, and due to be going out straight after, probably wont be home till the early hours.

Need to know if it's worth running home at lunch/taking the laptop to the pub to get anything! (Although taking the laptop to the pub might be a good idea anyway =P)

Would be much appreciated. =)

All the offers are continually updated by Timko on the first page :)

Back
Top Bottom