Happy 4th of July

Man of Honour
4th of July has a wonderful meaning for me now, sod america, it's the birthday of my son born today at 11:11am weighting 8lb 8oz, so proud of my partner goign through it all, and i can't stop getting all teary eyed right now im so emotional, i don't like being home without them!

Congratulations. :)

Soldato
Tea tonight
Southern Fried Chicken Fingers
Hickory Smoked barbecue ribs
Burgers
French Fries

Good ol America

edit:-New York cheesecake to follow (Missus says)

Said Tea/Dinner

Before:
LM3S2998web.jpg

After:
LM3S3000web.jpg

Blackvault

Permabanned
Worst day ever, Britain should rule the whole world, then it would all be a better place :x

Nah, just kidding :p

Associate
In celebration (actually I dont care but I like food) I have had hotdogs and pancakes. Managed to get a tub of dried onions from Lidl which really do finish off the hotdog. Pancakes I went for sugar, nutella, maple syrup and skooshy cream.

What a good day.

Soldato
I got invited to Yongsan army base in Seoul Korea by some of my US army freinds, but they said I had to put on a red coat and walk down the firing range so i declined.

Saw a good fireworks display from a bar outside the base though, hope the North Koreans dont think that they are attacking.

Soldato
We didn't lose the war, it's just half time. You wait and see..................<grumble, grumble, falls off chair, grumble, grumble>...............

Do us proud! :D
I settled on telling everyone that they were doing a acceptable job at keeping the place in decent condition until we decided to call time on the loan of the country we so graciously gave them :p

Soldato
Reckon we could do an exchange program and swap all our Chavs for some of their hot sexy women who think sex is as good as a handshake?

Edit:
Actually I LOVE america myself. Next to half of them I look skinny as a rake. Plus everyone needs to feel smarter then someone else, and we have an entire continent to look down on :p

Back
Top Bottom