WIN A SAMSUNG 32" LED TV, PLAYSTATION 3, XBOX 360 AND A SONY PSP

Soldato
ocz%20psu%20promo.jpg

Don't forget that as a loyal Forum Member you get free shipping

If you are not a Forum Member, sign up today and be part of the UK's biggest and best computing and lifestyle community

1st Prize - Samsung 32" LED Television and Sony Playstation 3 Console
2nd Prize - Xbox 360 Elite Console
3rd Prize - Sony PSP 3000 Handheld Console

GOOD LUCK :D

OcUK OCZ AV Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all OcUK customers, except for employees of OcUK (or their families), their suppliers or other affiliated companies.
- One entry per order
- Winners chosen on Monday 2nd August 2010.
- One winner chosen will receive a Samsung 32" LED Television and a Sony Playstation 3

- One winner chosen will receive a Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
- One winner chosen will receive a Sony PSP 3000 Handheld Console
- Prizes will be shipped within 14 working days
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and competition results posted on the OcUK Forums website.
- The draw will be made by an OcUK employee.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- OcUK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- No purchase necessary. Just send a stamped adressed envelope marked "OCZ Power Supply Prize Draw" with a letter detailing your full name, address, forums user name and shop account email address to:-
Overclockers UK (Esnet Ltd)
4 Axis, Millennium Way
High Carr Business Park
Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 7UF
United Kingdom

Associate
Great competition, if it wasn’t for my hatred of games consoles, the TV is fine though :D

Now the question is, do I enter via post at a cost of 41p for a stamp with a tiny chance of winning, or do I buy 41 penny sweets and get guaranteed enjoyment.

Last edited:
Associate
even if you do hate consoles, and lets face it, the majority of pc gamers do, you could always sell them. I'd keep the ps3 though for the blu-ray player

Soldato
- No purchase necessary. Just send a stamped adressed envelope marked "OCZ Power Supply Prize Draw" with a letter detailing your full name, address, forums user name and shop account email address to:-
Overclockers UK (Esnet Ltd)
4 Axis, Millennium Way
High Carr Business Park
Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 7UF
United Kingdom
Do e-mails count?

I assume the 'one entry per order' means 'one entry per user'?

Soldato
OP
Do e-mails count?

I assume the 'one entry per order' means 'one entry per user'?

It must be sent via post. We have no email for the competition. The sun doesn't hurt that much you know, unless you are a vampire, in which case I would suggest going to the post box during nightfall :)

The one entry per order is correct, and if you enter via letter without any purchase it would be one entry per user.

Soldato
To all of those moaning that they have purchased one in the last few days and can't enter - just send OcUK a letter in accordance with the bit I quoted and you'll still be entered.

Back
Top Bottom