best deal for HTC Desire ?

Man of Honour
Do you have to have a contract to get one. Im on Pay as you go. :)

That orange deal you have to pay £25 pm then claim the half price back. (that how it used to work)

I think you may have to have a contract with them, so if you dont, find a friend or someone who does and let them order one for you :p

Underboss
OP
Your order is now complete

HTC Desire on Orange - FREE!
Orange Dolphin 25 (24 Months)
With 300 mins & Unlimited texts + 500MB data per month
Your monthly line rental will be £12.50 per month after redemption

Includes:
Gadget Phone Support - first month FREE, cancel at any time, £2.99/month.
PhoneCare Insurance - first month FREE, cancel at any time, £7.99/month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Mail Special Delivery - Despatched Tomorrow £0.00
Total Cost £0.00

What is "Gadget Phone Support" ?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ah yes, remember to cancel that rubbish they like to automatically take out for you, free of charge of course :p

AMG

AMG

Soldato
I m on pay and go O2....hmmmm

thinking about getting a sims free desire ( :p) than sticking a 12 month simplictiy contract sim in it.

£20 per month 600 minutes ( :O) unlimited texts and 500mb internet.

problem is I have to buy the phone

Soldato
that mobiles.co.uk + cashback deal is brilliant... I may be tempted myself, set up a bank account, put in £400, set up direct debit and viola, 24months done...

What does it mean when it says half price via redemption? do you get charged for full amount and then claim the rest back?

Soldato
that mobiles.co.uk + cashback deal is brilliant... I may be tempted myself, set up a bank account, put in £400, set up direct debit and viola, 24months done...

What does it mean when it says half price via redemption? do you get charged for full amount and then claim the rest back?

Yep - you pay the network in full every month and then proably every 3 months you'll be asked to send in your bills to mobiles.co.uk to claim for your cashback. Be careful as you need to meet their criteria exactly to get your cashback.

Soldato
Just bought that very same deal 10 minutes ago! Only problem is that my cashback hasn't tracked yet.

I can always submit an enquiry on quidco after 14 days though :).

Associate
Personally I got 24 month contract, 900 mins, unlimited text, unlimited internet, £26 a month, free phone.

Im happy :)

Associate
Your order is now complete

HTC Desire on Orange - FREE!
Orange Dolphin 25 (24 Months)
With 300 mins & Unlimited texts + 500MB data per month
Your monthly line rental will be £12.50 per month after redemption

Includes:
Gadget Phone Support - first month FREE, cancel at any time, £2.99/month.
PhoneCare Insurance - first month FREE, cancel at any time, £7.99/month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Mail Special Delivery - Despatched Tomorrow £0.00
Total Cost £0.00

What is "Gadget Phone Support" ?

my contract with orange is up and need a new phone but they wanna a charge £200 upgrade to a galaxy S/desire/X10. :(

If i cancel my contract is it possible to keep my number if I take out one of these dolphin 25 deals through mobiles.co.uk etc?

Underboss
OP
my contract with orange is up and need a new phone but they wanna a charge £200 upgrade to a galaxy S/desire/X10. :(

If i cancel my contract is it possible to keep my number if I take out one of these dolphin 25 deals through mobiles.co.uk etc?

just checked my emails, and mobiles.co.uk say this :

Hello

Further to the despatch of your new contract mobile phone order, you may be interested to know how you can transfer your existing mobile phone number to your new mobile phone.

Transferring your number, known as porting, is only possible when you move from one network to another. If you have a new contract on the same Network it will not be possible to transfer it.

Full details on transferring your number are available at http://www.mobiles.co.uk/mnp_pac.htm

To start the process of porting your number, please call the customer services team at your existing Network and request a 'PAC Code'. Their numbers are:

- O2 - 100
- Orange - 150
- 3 - 333
- T-Mobile - 150

Then simply call your new network's customer services department and give them this PAC Code. It should only take a few days (networks vary) for your number to go live on your new phone.

Vodafone porting can take 7 days and your SIM card will remain inactive during this time.

Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk Order Processing Team
http://www.mobiles.co.uk

Associate
Just went for that dolphin 25 contract on mobiles.co.uk through quidco. Cracking deal really if the cashback all works. £360 over 24 months! That's 30 quid cheaper than the sim free phone on play.com ?

About a week ago I was going to go for a similar deal with craphone warehouse except without the 15 months half price/quidco.

Back
Top Bottom