Where to buy decent suits?

Soldato
Tesco do a nice suits I got off with a murder charge because the Judge was impressed by my suit.

LOL kidding but they do nice suits I picked up a good one for 65 quid for my old mans funaral

Man of Honour
oh didnt read that part. he should stretch to atleast £600 then his suit will last him a lot longer. my uncle has some of my grandads old suits from around 1930 they still look fresh now.

why would he need/want to stretch to £600? He's obviously not particularly interested in suits.

M&S are good at the bargain basement end.

If you did want to stretch to £249 you could go bespoke with King & Allen http://www.kingandallen.co.uk/

I had a suite made for me by them and a coat and they were excellent (mine was not from their base range but even so the lower end stuff is extremely good value)

Associate
M&S one's look alright to me, will take a look myself, need one for a wedding in two weeks and M&S have an offer on, 2x for £250, bargin! :D

Soldato
Greenwoods. You can get cheaper from M&S etc, but the quality lacks in comparison. £150 should be enough for a pretty decent one from there though :)

Back
Top Bottom