So... Which network for iPhone 4?

Associate
Yes, it has some flaws but it's gotta be better than the husk of a phone that iOS4 has left my 3G to be...

So, currently on o2... Worth switching? Worth waiting for 3? (the signal on my iPad is superb :))

Soldato
I just moved from O2 to Vodafone, no more missed calls despite showing signal.

It really depends on who is best in your area and who you will be happy with, personally I wouldn't touch Three.

Associate
I switched from o2 to orange mainly due to the fact that orange do provide 3g coverage in my county. orange wednesdays will be useful too

Soldato
No I actually upgraded to the iPhone 4 with O2 but then returned it, cancelled the contract and went to Voda, I was in the last month of a 12 month simplicity deal.

Bugger :(

What phone did you go for on Vodafone? I've just like to have my 3GS on Vodafone along with my other halfs Nokia 6300

Soldato
I'm with Tesco (O2) , no 3G signal in my house but when I step outside I get full bars but speedtest results are on poor on 3G:

DL: 645 kbs
UL: 867 kbps

Soldato
Its odd - I've had voda for a work blackberry for many years. Last year I moved jobs and tried t-mobile, voda, orange but my home signal strength is do bad they can't carry calls. As I was job hunting that's rather vital! So I moved to O2 as it's the only one I can get signal for voice/sms and I can get 3G too..

Associate
I'm going with three, been with them for past 4 years and they're so much better value for money than the others. i'm expecting delivery on the 27th.

Associate
With '3' I've paid:
£189 up front for 32GB version
£30 per month, 24 month contract
500 minutes
Unlimted SMS
Unlimited 3 to 3 minutes
1GB Data
150 Picture Message

Associate
People who have ordered will have them on the 27th, I believe the stores will have them in stock from the 27th too (3 weeks later than originally planned).

But yeah, I've upgraded, switched tariff and paid for the handset etc, just waiting for it to arrive now :)

Back
Top Bottom