Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

mjt

mjt

Soldato
If it's your only car, there's not really a lot else you could do..

I've only seen white ones around here. They sound and look lush though!

Associate
Totally chromed out Audi R8. I pulled up beside it and there was an Arab woman driving it which surprised me! (The woman part not the Arab part ;))

22072010337.jpg

Man of Honour
Who the fudge does their weekly shop in a focus RS!

If you drive a Focus RS and need to go to Tesco what else are you going to do, its a Ford Focus not a Ferrari :confused:

Racing sport and estate just seems to be mixed messages to me! Maybe I'm not getting it.

Racing Sport? Eh? Almost all Audi RS6's have been Estates, it's the whole point pretty much. The First RS, the RS2, was only available as an Estate.

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;17006307 said:
Racing Sport? Eh? Almost all Audi RS6's have been Estates, it's the whole point pretty much. The First RS, the RS2, was only available as an Estate.

I was told the RS stood for racing sport, or at least the German equivalent, much as the RS in Ford's line is Rally Sport. Perhaps I'm misinformed.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17006307 said:
If you drive a Focus RS and need to go to Tesco what else are you going to do, its a Ford Focus not a Ferrari :confused:

RS2 <3. Porsche engine IIRC?

TBH Audi RS4/RS6's should be bought in Avant form. They just look better then the Saloon/Convertible alternatives.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17006307 said:
Exactly.

The RS2 and RS4 (B4) were only available as estates.
The first RS in saloon form was the old RS6.

Estates outsell saloons in Germany anyway, or at least they used to.

Back
Top Bottom