N'Zogbia
Young
Kuyt
Pienaar

Anelka

Subs: Schwarzer, Crouch, Rodallega, Bowyer

Soldato
OP
I cant believe Adam Johnson is only 6.5mil. Guaranteed he will be one of the top scorers this year and will start pretty much every game

As in the City player?

Highly doubt it to be honest, City's spending isn't finished yet, they've already signed Silva and are probably going to add at least Milner & Balotelli to their squad. Add Tevez to those and they cant all play

That's without mentioning SWP, Bellamy or Adebayor

Soldato
As in the City player?

Highly doubt it to be honest, City's spending isn't finished yet, they've already signed Silva and are probably going to add at least Milner & Balotelli to their squad. Add Tevez to those and they cant all play

That's without mentioning SWP, Bellamy or Adebayor

Yeah the City player.

They are talking about getting rid of SWP and Bellamy. Milner is more central these days and whilst I agree about Silva you need 2 wingers.

He was great at the end of last season and will be shocked if he isnt in the starting team, if he doesnt get starts I dont think it would be long until he left the place.

Soldato
I've joined, I'm 'The Feared Frews' and we play in pink obviously!
I've never taken part in a fantasy league before, and I don't follow English football too much, but you never know! :D

My squad:
GK: Van Der Sar
RB: Shawcross
CB: Cuellar
CB: Carragher
RB: Hangeland
MF: Dempsey
MF: N'Zogbia
MF: Lampard
AT: Bent
AT: Carroll
AT: Defoe

Subs

GK: Taylor
DEF: Assou-Ekotto
DEF: Murphy
MID: Etherington.

Soldato
OP
I had my team all set but with Alex being ruled out that gives me a decision to make, need a defender for 6m, most of the Chelsea boys though are upwards of 7m :(

Also need to decide whether or not to take Drogba out of my team.....

Caporegime
What about a Villa defender? Drogba is due to start training the same week the EPL starts so I assume he will take 1-3 weeks to get back to 100% (correct me if I am wrong).

Soldato
Ive joined this:prem AllSTARS
1: Reina
2: Terry
3: Dunne
4: Vermaelen

5: Lampard
6: Johnson
7: Yaya Toure
8: Ferguson

9: Tevez(C)
10: Bent
11: Zamora

Bench
12: Robinson
13: Foley
14: Diame
15: Mouyokolo

Associate
hmmm the Drog's out, and I swapped him out for Rooney, but people think Rooney won't start the first few games? I was hoping he'd get a hatful against Newcastle...
Strikers are giving me a bit of a quandary!

I think it'd be better for my sanity if they limited transfers before the season lol. Changed my team about 9000 times already.

Back
Top Bottom