Get your own back on junk mail

Man of Honour
http://www.dearbulkmailer.com/

image1spd.jpg

What an ingenious idea - someone going to try it then? :p

Soldato
Dont think that will work over here in the UK.

Usually only ever have 1st or 2nd pre-paid envelopes in junk mail...could always curl one out and send it back.

Soldato
It works better when you dont use the pre-paid envelope, and just write the companys' head office address on the parcel.

Oops, I typed that out loud?

Associate
I had a long dispute over around £50 that I owed to a phone company. After about 6 months I gave up and just sent them a cheque. To show my displeasure, I put a fairly large amount of salt in the envelope with the cheque. My dad warned me someone at the company might sue me due to a salt related injury but I felt I should stand up for what I believe in and left the salt in the envelope. About 5 days later, I had a letter from the company saying that they had received the cheque but had also decided to drop the dispute and offer me a refund of the cheque!

Salt. Wins all arguments.

Caporegime
I hate all the 'To the occupier' stuff that th Royal Mail deliver to prop themselves up, so I write expletives on it and put it back in the post.

I do much the same with other junk, especially things like credit card applications with those envelopes. I don't stick extra stuff in, it's enough of a pain for them to get an application form full of useless info.

Back
Top Bottom