• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
+1 for jacking the sensitivity up when on a turret/ aa gun. And back down again when jumping off/out. In reverse for sniper scope. sounds like the brother needs an mx518!

Also, with tanks you need to have spacial awareness, which takes practice, so you can be looking/aiming with your mouse and stearing the tank blind.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got round to playing nelson bay conquest today, terrible, terrible map :(.

First the colour, I don't know if they just played with the brightness of the rush version, but it looks weird. I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something off with it.

Also what's with the snipers, every time you scope up, it's like looking into the sun :confused:, think they got a bit carried away with the bloom or something.

As for the actual map, both rounds I played, went the same way. One team capped A&B, the other C&D and that was it. Pretty much both teams just camping and get the odd kill on the other team. Just no real cover to attempt to push the flags, soon as you move you are cut down.

Soldato
That would be me.!!
i had rcon on the other screen while watching tv and recognised the name .
And its [SaS] not to be confused with some wannabes :D

Meow!

Your website says "we formed in 2004 and have members located throughout the world" and the beer drinkers site says "Established for 8 years, 9 months, 1 weeks, 6 day".

Jus sayin.

:p

Associate
sounds like the brother needs an mx518!

I actually have one, I paid for a deathadder so i'm using it :D

Going to play about with some settings tomorrow, It's a pain logging in/out everytime you want to test.

No one feeling the Gustav love no more ? I only die once a round by CG these days, Used to **** me right off, Now it's just snipers !!

Associate
Meow!
Your website says "we formed in 2004 and have members located throughout the world" and the beer drinkers site says "Established for 8 years, 9 months, 1 weeks, 6 day".
Jus sayin.
Ahh good point, you mean like Neanderthal < Homo sapiens .
there website also says top 10 server

Just saying :rolleyes:

EDIT :

Then hello_lecro_ :D

Helloo ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
23-0_small.jpg

Needless to say, best K/D ratio so far (and with the AEK as well!) :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom