Worms: Reloaded!

Soldato
Nice to see Worms back in their 2D goodness, looking forward to having a play :).

Although the one thing that annoyed me with the last one (Armageddon was it?) was the whole ninja roping about thing, I just find it silly and it spoiled online play for me. Shame it's still in.

Associate
Nice to see Worms back in their 2D goodness, looking forward to having a play :).

Although the one thing that annoyed me with the last one (Armageddon was it?) was the whole ninja roping about thing, I just find it silly and it spoiled online play for me. Shame it's still in.
Dude, that was the best part. Maybe you didn't like it because you were bad at it? There were still plenty of other game modes being hosted that you could have played. If roping wasn't in the game, I wouldn't be buying this.

Soldato
Looks good, although I'll wait till it comes out. Maybe someone will have a spare that I can trade dirt 2 for (code that came with my 5850). If not I'll have to buy as worms is awesome :).

Soldato
Excellent, huge fan of the Worms 2d series. Could never really get into the 3D series, they just didn't have that magic that came with the 2D series. My favourite was Worms 2, although Armageddon was excellent. I still have the disc with the nuclear trifoil on it somewhere!

Will definately be getting this though. How can it NOT be a bad game?

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks very good, and I like the new voices that I heard on the trailer too. I actually own Worms 2 and Armageddon but they refuse to work now :(. Will be buying this.

Back
Top Bottom