Bentley

DM

DM

Permabanned
OP
I'm pretty sure the awd drivetrain is A8, as is the suspension. I thought the W12 was lifted from the A8 originally and given to the Phaeton, then to Bentley.

I like the idea of Diamondmark driving around in a underpinned posh A8 ;)

Sounds nice, diamond leather is ugly and the colour combo inside sounds good.

Yea i knew you would mention the VW/Audi connection ;)

But im not alone in my perception of Audi, read the A7 thread.

Soldato
Joshy will be here shortly to explain moeks!

I'm sure he will :)

I'm pretty sure the awd drivetrain is A8, as is the suspension. I thought the W12 was lifted from the A8 originally and given to the Phaeton, then to Bentley.

I like the idea of Diamondmark driving around in a underpinned posh A8 ;)

Sounds nice, diamond leather is ugly and the colour combo inside sounds good.

It's bit more than a shiny A8/Pheaton really :p

I love the diamond stitching myself, a lovely Mulliner custom interior with diamond stitched hide, phwoar!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Sorry chaps, don't like the Bento, never have. Go well mind, been in a couple now but not driven one and they are quite nice inside but I just don't like their look and image, which is probably down to a total eejit I once had the misfortune to do business with owning one. Every time I see one I think of said eejit and get annoyed. I'm getting annoyed now!

DM

DM

Permabanned
OP
Sorry chaps, don't like the Bento, never have. Go well mind, been in a couple now but not driven one and they are quite nice inside but I just don't like their look and image, which is probably down to a total eejit I once had the misfortune to do business with owning one. Every time I see one I think of said eejit and get annoyed. I'm getting annoyed now!

Probably the mate of mine im buying it off, he has managed to single handedly **** a business you cant **** up.

Man of Honour
I have to write stuff down, it is bloody terrible! Names, I simply can't do names or numbers. I can remember highly complex stuff, almost photographic memory on some stuff but other stuff simply goes in and falls out. Very odd.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
I have to write stuff down, it is bloody terrible! Names, I simply can't do names or numbers. I can remember highly complex stuff, almost photographic memory on some stuff but other stuff simply goes in and falls out. Very odd.

I clicked on your profile expecting you to be old. You're only 43! Sort yourself out :p

Back
Top Bottom