Bentley

Associate
I like the CGT, as for the VW/Audi tie in, when the new ones come in they have VW/Audi.....and.........Skoda stickers on the driveshafts! Amusing fail.
They go through ignition coils fairly often, tyres are pretty expensive too.
Amusing fact is if you want to buy the new Supersports wheels you need to pay the £2500 + vat surcharge per rim if you don't return the old ones, I think Bentley are trying to stop people speccing up std CGT's.
The only other horror I've came accross is the pressure sensor on the a/c line leaks a/c gas into the wiring loom, requiring engine out for a new loom.

Associate
He just said it was crashy, laboured and poor build quality compared to the Merc. In my eyes, both were fantastic, but the Merc is a much nicer car all round

The Merc must be from another world to be able to describe a CGT as "shockingly bad" in comparison. Sometimes I think people just have an axe to grind and go a bit OTT.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
My friend had one. He said it was shockingly bad compared to his new Merc CL65 AMG

He must have expanded on this, there is no way he wouldnt have said the reason he thought it was "shockingly bad"?

Unless he had some sort of problem with his GT's reliability (which would need to be fairly shocking to rival that of a CL), i cannot think what he can be meaning. The GT is a more solid car to the touch, the engine cannot be faulted.

:confused:

DM

DM

Permabanned
OP
I wont be put off by trivialities !

2 hours till i set off to do the dirty deed, its with a dealer that had it sale it or return, well times run out for the dealer, i cant ****ing wait :)

Soldato
My guess with zero research is £60-65k. If so then that's a serious bit of kit for the money!

Even if I was a multi-millionaire and could happily afford to drop £300k on a car I would still buy a 3 year old GT. You’ll struggle to find a better car/money ratio.

Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom