Codemasters F1 2010 X360/PS3 (contains important question about 2011 game!!!)

Associate
Could be the best F1 game yet on a home console...

I like how the game will include the atmosphere and the life from a drivers viewpoint. Often F1 games are boring in doing a whole season, so maybe this direction and creating different objectives/team modes will be interesting. The question is will this part of a "drivers life" in the game become a button fest to skip past or will it be an interesting addition to the game, mmmm?

Looks to be a very decent racing game indeed...

Rotter
Can you confrm if LAN mode is included on consoles?
What about commentary is it the Five Live guys or it Brundle/Legard?

Bit offtopic here but is it my hearing or has Martin Brundle got a habbit of saying "Grawn Preee" instead of "Grand Prix"? lol.

F1 / WRC / GT5 / NFS / TDU 2
Autumn / Winter has a LOT of racing action coming...

LAN play is possible on consoles.

No commentary as it doesn't really tie in with the 'being the driver' aspect of the game, as they wouldn't hear the commentary during the race. That's why we have added the race engineer instead. David Croft and Holly Samos from Five Live do the paddock and press conference interviews though.

Soldato
OP
LAN play is possible on consoles.

No commentary as it doesn't really tie in with the 'being the driver' aspect of the game, as they wouldn't hear the commentary during the race. That's why we have added the race engineer instead. David Croft and Holly Samos from Five Live do the paddock and press conference interviews though.

Oh thanks for the reply, great news on the LAN option.
Any idea on numbers limited or what about multiscreens then?

Makes sense I suppose having the engineer in the races.
Ahhhh, so then we can expect if driving for Ferrari to hear things like "Okay, Fernando is quicker than YOU!" ;)

On a fun note I hope the devs save us from seeing EJ in the pts weaing his weird clothes. Only put him in the game if we can run him over, lol. sorry EJ!

Soldato
Quick question - not sure if this has been covered already do you have the ability to pan / look around from within any of the cockpit or external views ?

Associate
Oh thanks for the reply, great news on the LAN option.
Any idea on numbers limited or what about multiscreens then?

Makes sense I suppose having the engineer in the races.
Ahhhh, so then we can expect if driving for Ferrari to hear things like "Okay, Fernando is quicker than YOU!" ;)

On a fun note I hope the devs save us from seeing EJ in the pts weaing his weird clothes. Only put him in the game if we can run him over, lol. sorry EJ!

You're limited to 12 player LAN, same as online.

Soldato
They look like they work to me? Although you can't see anything because of the angle of the camera
Sure I get that, I meant there aren't any that can be used from that view?

I guess a central mirror like you get in Forza wouldn't be quite right for an F1 game, therefore I thought that they may use the side mirrors to give you some info on what is happening behind you, even if it was from an impossible angle?

Back
Top Bottom