COMPETITION - Design a System Landing Page for Xenomorph & Predator - WINNER POST 282

OcUK Staff
Hey everyone.

Longtime reader, first time poster. Thought id start with this for a first post :)

Haven't used photoshop in a while, but here's my afternoon's tinkering.
Was going to add "in-game, no one can hear you scream ..." but thought that would be too much lol.

overclockersavp2.jpg

Raz

I like it a lot. :)

Godfather
Godfather
It's worth mentioning that there could also be an employment opportunity for the right person who's looking for a new challenge.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey everyone.

Longtime reader, first time poster. Thought id start with this for a first post :)

Haven't used photoshop in a while, but here's my afternoon's tinkering.
Was going to add "in-game, no one can hear you scream ..." but thought that would be too much lol.

overclockersavp2.jpg

Raz

Yet again, another fantastic piece of work! :)

Your not the Raz I used to work with are you m8?

Any chance you could do another version of that but without the alien and 3-dot laser for copyright reasons?

Associate
Thanks for the kind comments guys. :)

Yet again, another fantastic piece of work! :)

Your not the Raz I used to work with are you m8?

Any chance you could do another version of that but without the alien and 3-dot laser for copyright reasons?

Nope. I'm a different Raz hehe. Quite a lot of us around :p

Yep, can do, ill have another crack at it tomorrow. I suppose acid/clawmarks are ok ?

Raz

Associate
We will be doing future competitions that are not based on graphics design to make it fair for all

Any idea how often there will be competitions? They are rather fun! Though I'm afraid I'll be pretty useless at all of them :(

*edit* Teabag you seriously need to change yours, if you get the naming right then you have a 95% chance of winning!

Last edited:
Associate
Yargh...

Non Copywrite Stuffs Design :S

Edit: Re-upload border messed up :mad:
Edit2: Re-upload...I SAW A SQUARE...SQUARES ARE BAD :mad:
Edit3: Re-upload...Having trouble finding somewhere for the ocUK Logo :(
2evrneh.png

Sorry the logo's look "out of place" i don't know what to do with them Q_Q

/Johnathan

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for the kind comments guys. :)

Nope. I'm a different Raz hehe. Quite a lot of us around :p

Yep, can do, ill have another crack at it tomorrow. I suppose acid/clawmarks are ok ?

Raz

Hi there

Yeah no issues with acid/clawmarks, afterall those are definetely not copyrighted especially if your own. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Any idea how often there will be competitions? They are rather fun! Though I'm afraid I'll be pretty useless at all of them :(

*edit* Teabag you seriously need to change yours, if you get the naming right then you have a 95% chance of winning!

We'd rather base our competitions on quality and not quantity. :)

So again expect the next one to feature another great high-value price and expect them to be once or twice per month.

Associate
We'd rather base our competitions on quality and not quantity. :)

So again expect the next one to feature another great high-value price and expect them to be once or twice per month.

I look forward to more, there are a lot of talented GFX workers here (More than me, by far me thinks)

So hopefully we get something in another field next time :D

/Johnathan

Soldato

You could get away with the red dot laser, only a small amendment to it would have to be made.

The alien would have to go.

The other issue with that image is where did the planet and the wormhole come from? If he drew them then its fine.

Back
Top Bottom