COMPETITION - Design a System Landing Page for Xenomorph & Predator - WINNER POST 282

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Thread is closing anytime now, thanks for all your entries, now we have the hard work of choosing one over the weekend.

Once again thanks for entering and good luck to all. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Well its taken myself and Spie all day to choose a winner, there are some truly fantastic designs here guys from you all.

But we have had to pick one and the winner is Razerlution with this fantastic entry:-

overclockersavpfinal2.jpg

Razerlution I shall be contacting you directly via email.

To all the others who entered if you are interested in a career at OcUK then please get in touch as we are looking for graphic designers at present so get in touch and send in your CV's please.

Godfather
Godfather
Well done all those that took the time to enter this competition. Some VERY good entries and close right up the the wire.

But there has to be 1 winner and Mr Razerlution, you are it. Well done :cool:

Teq

Teq

Associate
Drat, just noticed this competition lol, starting doing a design and then realised I misread the entry dates - grats to Razerlution.

Associate
All i can say is wow... speechless.

Thanks very much for this chance and the kind comments from everyone along the way, was definately fun to take part for sure. Hopefully my soon to be new system will have a shiny new home :)

Sorry for the late reply, but i don't have regular internet access as my company have sent me to india. This is also the first time i have won something lol, and lo and behold, i'm in india *facepalm*.

Thanks again very much. I'm over the moon with this:D. Just amazing.:D

Raz

Back
Top Bottom