Bentley

DM

DM

Permabanned
OP
Just reading back i'm quite interested in this "privacy phone" option, is this simply a built in car phone or does it offer things like car diag / car hijack options?

Its so you can speak on the phone rather than have the conversation come through the speakers if you have nosey passengers :)

What else it offers god knows, there is a manual as thick as a bible in there :)

Soldato
Dont worry too much about the Tpm system, it is pretty good no later cars like yours. Did the conditioner price actually include the conditioner? Will you be keeping it even with the warranty?

DM

DM

Permabanned
OP
Yea it was 310 quid with the conditioner and wiring kit. Wiring kit goes in the boot apparently.

As for the warranty, well i got it 10k cheap, although i wouldnt have bothered to buy it had it not been cheap, so its not like a real saving as such, but it does give me a cushion for bills and still get my money back.

Anyway long story short yea i will keep it, unless they unearth some nightmare today.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17073053 said:
Surprised Joshy missed the warranty thing, that's a huge blow and would have been very useful to know beforehand :(

Unfortunately us in the back don't deal with that side of things whatsoever :(. We either get a Job card with the Approved Warranty stamp on it (and if so, a separate print out telling us if it's Approved 1 or 2) or not.

Soldato
The lower mesh grilles are 1200 quid and not in stock.

According to what I read today, the lower chrome grilles are £800 + Vat Including fitting for a GT/GTC. I'd possibly be able to get you a further 10% off (at least on the parts themselves).

If you're interested I'll try and ask tomorrow for some concrete figures?

DM

DM

Permabanned
OP
According to what I read today, the lower chrome grilles are £800 + Vat Including fitting for a GT/GTC. I'd possibly be able to get you a further 10% off (at least on the parts themselves).

If you're interested I'll try and ask tomorrow for some concrete figures?

I got them, i paid 1200 quid for them but they werent in stock when the car was in for the service, so they delivered them here.

I will get them put on when i get a minute after fixing me wounded Jag :)

Cheers for offering though.

Back
Top Bottom