<<<=====CHEAPEST IN THE UK - OCZ Vertex LE 100GB SSD=====>>>

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Right guys a truly amazing deal for you that is on THIS WEEK ONLY and we can only run this deal until next Wednesday, after which if the stock has not sold out it shall be returned to OCZ. So now is your chance to take advantage of one of the fastest high capacity SSD's on the market at a silly price:-

OCZ Vertex Limited Edition 100GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive (OCZSSD2-1VTXLE100G) @ £187.99 inc VAT

HD-035-OC_400.jpg

OCZ Technology’s latest ground-breaking solid state drive is taking shape in a limited edition solution designed for consumers looking for the highest level of SSD performance. Pushing the envelope like never before, the OCZ Vertex Limited Edition surpasses the competition where it counts most: maximum read/write speeds, unparalleled 4k random write rates, and minimal performance degradation. With performance that takes centre stage, the Vertex LE series doesn’t lose sight of what makes an SSD the ideal storage alternative to hard drives and delivers the quality, reliability, and durability demanded by consumers that will not settle for anything but the best. Complete with TRIM support, Vertex LE is the ultimate Windows 7 notebook or desktop upgrade.

- Capacity: 100GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-1500
- Maximum Read: 270MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 250MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 235MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 50000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-II
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was [£249.99] Inc. VAT

Only £187.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Do bear in mind this drive uses the enterprise Sandforce SF-1500 controller, which is a superior controller as found in the 2E Desktop orientated drives. So this drive, with this performance and capacity, well its a bargain!

CHEAPEST IN THE UK by upto £100

Associate
ermmm this is actually crazy price... what is the catch lol.... highly tempting

here is the proof

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18105615 priced at a penny under £310 at start of year.

how do these compare to the 120gb version? what makes them a limited edition?

Standard Vertex
Read: Up to 250MB/s
Write: Up to 180MB/s
Sustained Write: Up to 100MB/s

Vertex LE
Read: Up to 270MB/s
Write: Up to 250MB/s
Sustained Write: Up to 235MB/s

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
ermmm this is actually crazy price... what is the catch lol.... highly tempting

here is the proof

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18105615 priced at a penny under £310 at start of year.

how do these compare to the 120gb version? what makes them a limited edition?

Standard Vertex
Read: Up to 250MB/s
Write: Up to 180MB/s
Sustained Write: Up to 100MB/s

Vertex LE
Read: Up to 270MB/s
Write: Up to 250MB/s
Sustained Write: Up to 235MB/s

No catch, but OCZ are making huge losses on this and are only supporting OcUK with this deal, but they can only do so until next Wednesday.

We are now down to our last 50 units, if they are not sold by then OCZ are taking back to sell into another country/region.

Yes these use the SF-1500 enterprise controller, so incredible bargain, but seriously once gone, never to be repeated.

Soldato
Someone post it up on HOTUKDEALS as OcUK staff cannot for obvious reasons. ;)

I've popped a few of your deals up myself in the past but I'd be careful about requesting this in public, they can be pretty strict about self promotion and have banned one of your competitors a few times that I can remember now for doing it.

Still, hot deal from me! All these new SSD deals make me wish I'd waited a little while longer! There's never been a better time to buy one.

Associate
I've popped a few of your deals up myself in the past but I'd be careful about requesting this in public, they can be pretty strict about self promotion and have banned one of your competitors a few times that I can remember now for doing it.

Still, hot deal from me! All these new SSD deals make me wish I'd waited a little while longer! There's never been a better time to buy one.

It's only going to get better with time once intel get the next generation of NAND into production.
As with all computer products, there's always something better round the corner - but you can't wait forever!

Associate
forum says:
Was [£249.99] Inc. VAT
Only £187.99 inc VAT.

but when you click link it says:
was £223.24 inc VAT
£187.99 inc VAT

might want to correct that.

Soldato
It's only going to get better with time once intel get the next generation of NAND into production.
As with all computer products, there's always something better round the corner - but you can't wait forever!

This is true...I'm not going back to a mechanical drive as the boot drive in any of my PC's/laptops now. SSD to boot and back it all up on USB sticks and external hard drives :)

Damn this perpetual upgrade cycle I seem to be stuck in...

Associate
still a bargin. you can sell it on for a small profit if you all wish

right here is my question, i have got win 7 pro on my computer with a 2tb hard drive as the main hard drive.

now can i
(A) put windows 7 pro on to this drive with no problem. (asking this as i have an OEM version of win7 pro, and not sure if win 7 pro will allow it due to a change in the hardware configuration)

(B) or do i need to buy another win 7 pro ?

very tempted to buy this, but at £200 bucks it is a wee bit of money to blow on a hd.

Back
Top Bottom