Which Business Class Service To Mumbai?

Associate
Jet airways business class is superior to BA. They only have 4 seats across compared to BA's 8. Much more roomy and you get better free stuff too.

In my opinion jet airways business class is like BA's first class.

Edit: Ive done this exact trip with both airlines.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jet airways business class is superior to BA. They only have 4 seats across compared to BA's 8. Much more roomy and you get better free stuff too.

In my opinion jet airways business class is like BA's first class.

Edit: Ive done this exact trip with both airlines.

I think your getting confused with BAs world traveller plus not the business (club) product.

EDIT: Sorry its me getting confused. LOL

Last edited:
Suspended
[TW]Fox;17188282 said:
Yea, I'm sure BA Business Class really is 'awful'. I doubt its awful enough to offend somebody who asks OcUK for business class travel advice, at least.

Why's that? Not everyone that uses the forums is poor.

I've flown BA, Virgin and Singapore Airlines Business Class. BA was the worst easily; crap entertainment as stated, average food and dis-interested staff. Virgin was better, but Singapore was amazing - that's what I call Business Class service.

*Edit* And Lufthansa - which I'd rate the same as Virgin.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Why's that? Not everyone that uses the forums is poor.

I've flown BA, Virgin and Singapore Airlines Business Class. BA was the worst easily; crap entertainment as stated, average food and dis-interested staff. Virgin was better, but Singapore was amazing - that's what I call Business Class service.

*Edit* And Lufthansa - which I'd rate the same as Virgin.

I've flown those too apart from Singapore. How are they Rapper? I have always heard good things

Suspended
I've flown those too apart from Singapore. How are they Rapper? I have always heard good things

Singapore were fantastic mate, I really enjoyed flying with them :)

The staff were incredibly friendly and polite. I was greeted by name and shown to my seat, served a small snack (Chicken Satay with Julienne vegetables) and Champagne before take off. They couldn't do enough during the flights. The food was amazing - I'd be happy to be served that in a restaurant. Great wine, and all the other alcohol on tap.

The plane was a 747, but it was lovely in the bubble part upstairs. The in-flight entertainment was great, and unlike BA, the movies were different in each direction!

I will fly with them again, and I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom