• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Guess what I just did

uv

uv

Soldato
Same, not had any problems playing windowed mode in the past with my 5970 :confused:. Is there something I don't know about it?

Dx9 games only use one gpu when run windowed. as I like to run Source games in no-border fake-fullscreen so I can alt-tab, this is a big deal for me :)

Soldato
^^ tell you what, better lay of the insults or you will end up like the last guy that went down that root.

Tell you what, start thinking before you post.

You're telling people that only morons would choose Xfire 4890 over a single 480 in a thread where OP states that he moved from one setup to another. Not chose between them. Not wanting to tear myself apart reading your posts, I'd rather choose to ignore them. That's where asking for an option comes from. Got it?

PS I by no means intend to insult you, you're allowed to have an opinion(s) and speak it out. I just can't stand how stupid some of your posts are, even though you may seem to show some intelligence in other threads.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Is there any way to ignore this clown's posts (besides not reading them)?

I'm happy for the OP by the way, I might join Nvidia camp as soon as new GF104 graphics come out.

Just wanted to point out Rroff to this post where anandtech tests spec is explained - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=17214257&postcount=58.

Their 200 series drivers do have "Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2" but I still feel somehow they weren't actually running AA on the 200 series runs and were on the 400 series.

Soldato
I don't care what you think, be warned insulting other members on here will not be tolerated, I learned that lesson years a go, and yeah anyone who takes 4890 xfire over a 480 needs their head seeing to.

Associate

You're telling people that only morons would choose Xfire 4890 over a single 480 in a thread where OP states that he moved from one setup to another. Not chose between them. It's plain stupid that people like you are allowed to speak loudly but what can we do. Not wanting to tear myself apart reading your posts, I'd rather choose to ignore them. That's where asking for an option comes from. Got it?

PS I by no means intend to insult you, you're allowed to have an opinion(s) and speak it out. I just can't stand how stupid some of your posts are, even though you may seem to show some intelligence in other threads.

Usercp, edit ignore list on bottom left side. Then enter the username you want to ignore.

Associate

You're telling people that only morons would choose Xfire 4890 over a single 480 in a thread where OP states that he moved from one setup to another. Not chose between them. It's plain stupid that people like you are allowed to speak loudly but what can we do. Not wanting to tear myself apart reading your posts, I'd rather choose to ignore them. That's where asking for an option comes from. Got it?

Go into his profile, then click user lists and ignore poster. Gotta say, I don't blame you!

EDIT - I'm way too slow.

Last edited:

AMG

AMG

Soldato
OP
start another 'fanboi' battle?

:D

that happens in every thread I m affirad... partucaly when its a "jumping boat" thread

I do appolagise.

my reasons what verifiyed in my own mind, its time for a upgrade ATI or Nvidia I don't care its what gets the job done I would have done the same if I got a HD5870.

all I can hope is supporting people of ethoir party will play nice, so a mod don't have to come along and swing his/her banhammer as its techicly my fault for starting the thread ( through it happens a lot)

I don't think its foolish to own a HD4890s in xfire they can be had for like £90 a pieace now they offer great bang for buck and are faster than a HD5770 i would imagine?

but likewise its what is best in budget thats why I chose HD4890s over GTX295 at the time

Last edited:
Associate
seems I need to skip the graphics forum for a few days so I don't get brought in to the extreme fan boy turned threads which end up as a trend for up to a week

Back
Top Bottom