Do you watch Jeremy Kyle?

Associate
Against the arguments of many here I am not a *****, unemployed or a chav living on a council estate in Liverpool but I still watch it.

I think the man is down to earth and says to the scum (and not everyone on there is scum, think I have seen one show that was helping to find their dad ;)) what everyone here would like to say to them but can't.

I even bought his autobiography for a read - a bit dry to be honest, but he calls a spade a spade and says what a lot of people are thinking.

So yes, I watch it to see him rip chavs new ones whenever I have a day off......thats just after watching Judge Judy of course.

Man of Honour
The answer to the original question is "not if I can possibly avoid it". I've little doubt there are worse programmes on TV but Mr Kyle comes across as an insincere sanctimonious git who despises the people he relies upon to create his show which doesn't sit well with me at all.

Associate
Why would you have a problem with some one that actually does something about the scum of this country :D

+1 Thumbs up for Jeremy Kyle at putting them chavs in their place. Ugh why can't they all just die :>

/Johnathan

Soldato
I was in the audience for the filming of a couple of shows, and he is so up himself. He struts in, starts insulting all the audience (especially those people with larger builds) and then acts like God.

Back
Top Bottom