Project: Rad In Mi Kitchen

Soldato
OP
Thanks.

The other problem is that unless I get it sorted soon, I'm going away in a week and won't be back until 24th september, and then I'm going away on the 26th until 16th october. So this project is ****ed unless I get loads done this week :(

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
totally should have just let me do it for you :rolleyes::p

if you need more thermal pads, then trust message me and i will pop some in the post.

Soldato
OP
totally should have just let me do it for you :rolleyes::p

if you need more thermal pads, then trust message me and i will pop some in the post.

Thanks a lot mate, it's really appreciated :)

Seems like USS: Your boy will be complete before yours after all

I know ;)

Yours will be a lot better than mine obviously. The last time I was actually messing with PC's, it was with DDR, and I think geforce 3/4 was the new thing on the block. So technically, I'm still a noob at this :p

Soldato
OP
All my toys have been tidied up and put back into the pram now.

These EK barbs are really pretty :)

23r8lfd.jpg

21kh6qg.jpg

4ibezd.jpg

91gyg3.jpg

Soldato
OP
Yeah, it's an absolute beauty in real life. :D

Due to things such as the GPU problems, and advice from several people, I'll be taking it really slowly. I doubt it will be finished for a while.

Soldato
I was so annoyed when i realised i couldn't fit 3/4 od compressions on my graphics block with the stock ati back plate and i only waited 2 days lol!

Associate
Sorry dude :(

This project is going to have to go on hold for a while. I don't have the thermal pads, and as has been stated, I'm going away for a while.

This build will be interesting though, i'm looking forward to seeing the final outcome. Will you just be using the stock 120mm fans with the armoursuit?

Back
Top Bottom