In Mensa!

Permabanned
Well I've been misinformed on the use of "it's" versus "its". Maybe it was in Americanese :rolleyes:

Stop trying to get out of it, even in "American English" it's not right.

You are just a pseudointellectual. You may appear intelligent to people with low intelligence, but to the majority, you just look foolish.

Soldato
Your current level of punctuation would mean failure to achieve a qualification known as "Key Skills - Level 2 - Communication" and "Adult Literacy - Level 2".

Both are the equivalent of a grade C in GCSE. You are working at probably grade D/E level of GCSE, so how on earth have you got Mensa?

To be fair on the guy, no it wouldn't. Judging by all the posts he's made, despite the couple of mistakes here and there he would pass resoundingly at C and above. You cannot say that just because of a misplaced apostrophe.

You would be quite surprised at how low the criteria for attaining a C in GCSE at English is.

Associate
OP
Shockingly you only need a GCSE C in Maths to teach it at Primary school, upto year 6! :eek: Anyone see that Dispatches about it a while back? They tested 150 primary maths teachers with year 6 questions, the very stuff they're teaching, only ONE got all answers correct... :(

Soldato
I just cannot understand why anyone would ever post pictures of their willy on the internet... :confused:

Can anyone explain the rationale?

I mean The Sophisticate surely you're best placed to explain, what was the motive behind it? Honestly... why did you put your willy on the internet? TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW.

Associate
OP
I just cannot understand why anyone would ever post pictures of their willy on the internet... :confused:

Can anyone explain the rationale?

I mean The Sophisticate surely you're best placed to explain, what was the motive behind it? Honestly... why did you put your willy on the internet? TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW.

Horny make me crazy :( :rolleyes:

Permabanned
T'was intended to be indicative of my desired lifestyle, being appreciative of finery in most of it's forms. Perhaps I overestimated the calibre of the OcUK poster, and didn't think that it could be construed as trying to be superior. :(

You missed the very pertinent fact that if you have to tell people that you are sophisticated then in all likelihood you are not. It is not the calibre of OCuk at fault, but your need for acceptance within a certain societal class structure.

The thing is, you either have class or you do not, Pygmalion is fiction.

Back
Top Bottom