*****A minor FAQ update*****

Soldato
I have been banned recently for making a price drop post in MM before the full 24hours had passed. I was given a two day ban (by tolien) for what was my first infraction. From reading the rules it would appear that I shouldn't have been given the ban at all.

Could a don possibly look into this for me to see why exactly I was banned as it appears I was punished unfairly?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
So is everyone starting on 0 from now?

I had a couple of suspensions from MM but that was all a while ago, not sure if any of that still counts towards anything?

Man of Honour
I have been banned recently for making a price drop post in MM before the full 24hours had passed. I was given a two day ban (by tolien) for what was my first infraction. From reading the rules it would appear that I shouldn't have been given the ban at all.

Could a don possibly look into this for me to see why exactly I was banned as it appears I was punished unfairly?

You were suspended in accordance with MM policy. Early price drops usually result in a suspension. Please be more careful in future.

Soldato
You were suspended in accordance with MM policy. Early price drops usually result in a suspension. Please be more careful in future.

Thankyou for replying to my post.

From reading the rules on infractions it states...

''Most are set at 1 point, except for the Members Market Infraction which is 5. If you get 10 "points" via infractions your account is automatically suspended for a period of two days."

So by my reckoning I should have been given a 5 point penalty for my MM rule break, hense my confusion. The way I see it I was given a forum-wide two day ban for an offense that should have seen me given a 5 point infraction and a warning.

Back
Top Bottom