• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*****NVIDIA PRICE DROP - OcUK First NVIDIA GTX 460's from £99.99 +VAT!*****

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Right guys, as of right now NVIDIA have informed us to lower pricing of GTX 460 768MB parts from £99.99 +VAT as they are doing an official price drop to compete with ATI's 5770 head on with their superior GTX 460 768MB, so check out these great deals in stock and available now from OcUK:-

Asus GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £126.89 inc VAT

GX-231-AS_400.jpg

Built from the ground up for DirectX 11, GeForce GTX 460 delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games - without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.

- Exclusive Voltage Tweak Technology
- Core Clock: 675MHz
- Memory: 768MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3600MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Processing Cores: 336
- Shader Clock: 1350MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £126.89 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EVGA GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £146.86 inc VAT

GX-133-EA_400.jpg

Built from the ground up for DirectX 11, GeForce GTX 460 delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games - without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.

- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 2 Years

Only £146.86 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

MSI GeForce GTX 460 Cyclone 768MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £146.86 inc VAT

GX-093-MS_400.jpg

- Cyclone Thermal Design with 9cm PWM Fan for 40% more airflow.
- Military Class Components such as Hi-C Cap provides more precise GPU voltage.
- MSI Afterburner overclocking utility Support Over Voltage function of GPU

co-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility “Afterburner”. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards. MSI Graphics Card products utilities high quality solid capacitor. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.

Features
- Core Speed: 725MHz
- Memory Speed: 768MB GDDR5 3600MHz
- Shader Speed: 1450MHz

Cyclone Thermal Design
- 9cm PWM Fan for 40% more airflow.
- Nickel-plated copper base for better dissipation.
- Rounded design to prevent keeping dust.
- 15.7% quieter than reference design.

Military Class Components
- Hi-C Cap provides more precise GPU voltage.
- SSC (Solid State Chock) has No Buzz noise and higher current for better overclocking ability.
- All Solid CAP for longer lifespan.

MSI Afterburner overclocking utility
- Support Over Voltage function of GPU
- Support advanced fan speed control.
- Support burn-in stability test.

PhysX & 3DVision Surround technology
- Support PhysX technology effects for realist physics effect.
- Support 3DVision Surround technology to provide 3 monitor output simultaneously and real 3D image experience. (NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround requires NVIDIA release 256 driver, two or more graphics cards in NVIDIA SLI configuration, 3D Vision glasses, and 3D Vision-Ready displays.)

Afterburner Voltage Overclocking
co-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility “Afterburner”. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.

PureVideo HD for Blu-ray™
Blu-ray and HD DVD movies are bringing a new level of movie-viewing experience; with high-definition image quality far surpassing standard-definition DVDs. NVIDIA PureVideo™ HD2 technology provides unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD movie picture quality.

2-way SLI Ready
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.

Only £146.86 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Value GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £117.49 inc VAT

GX-139-OK_400.jpg

NVIDIA GeForce GTX460 graphics processing units (GPUs) are loaded with advanced 3D graphic and video features as well as full support for NVIDIA SLI technology and Microsoft DirectX 11.0. GeForce GTX460 GPUs deliver a premium Microsoft Windows 7 experience, enhanced visual quality, cool gaming effects, and home theater-quality video with NVIDIA PureVideo technology.

- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled

Only £117.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Palit GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £119.84 inc VAT

GX-000-PL_400.jpg

- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x HDMI 1.4a
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled

Only £119.84 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Once again OcUK brings you a price drop first!! Plenty of all lines in stock, but at these new prices these are going to sell out fast, but yes we can get more!

Before anyone ask - NO the 1GB version is not dropping in price, its NVIDIA's no.1 selling card!

Soldato
460 SLI for £235 sounds good to me, question is are the 460 768MB's going EOL with the upcoming 450 cards form Nvidia arriving very soon? 450's would have to be priced well under £100 IMO with the 460 price drop.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
460 SLI for £235 sounds good to me, question is are the 460 768MB's going EOL with the upcoming 450 cards form Nvidia arriving very soon? 450's would have to be priced well under £100 IMO with the 460 price drop.

Hi there

Nope not going EOL, GTS 450 will be sub £100 inc. vat. :)

Soldato
This kind of makes the 1gb variant redundant at those prices. If it weren’t for Nvidia unethical business practices I would look at getting a couple myself probably the Asus models (for the 3 year warranty).

I can’t wait to see what AMD’s response is going to be, HD5770 for £80+VAT?

Soldato
This kind of makes the 1gb variant redundant at those prices. If it weren’t for Nvidia unethical business practices I would look at getting a couple myself probably the Asus models (for the 3 year warranty).

I can’t wait to see what AMD’s response is going to be, HD5770 for £80+VAT?

It doesn't really. The 786MB cards aren't good long term bet due to the lack of memory. Future games will need at least 1 GIG memory to run well but bang for buck they aren't bad at that price.

Associate
IM SO £$:%@£:$%@£$% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought a 1gb version a few weeks back. If i had know these would drop in price i would have bought 2 768mb cards! Unless theres a super hack where i can sli a 1gb version with a 768mb version?

Back
Top Bottom