Did I imagine a thread where people were making custom Corsair PSU stickers?

Associate

As per title really I'm sure people were doing this, I just can't remember in what thread, spent ages searching and can't find it. Was looking to do one for the top of my PSU and cover up the boring "parp" that's on there...

Associate
I think I remember seeing someone who'd printed their own Corsair PSU stickers in a different colour (to match their internal colour scheme)...unless I imagined it too :)

Soldato
If you don't have paintshop/coral draw/photoshop I suggest gimp for windows - almost as good and free to use.
There are free trails of all three above but if you use 'gray' commercial software...
well you've been warned. All four options should have no effect on games / OS etc, other the hog resources when open.

Soldato
I have a PDF containing the Corsair logos and can pretty much make anything from them in Illustrator.

If you give me a shout with what you're looking for including dimensions, I can rustle something up for you. Mind you I am a little busy at the mo, so it might be a few days before I can get to it.

Associate
OP
Brilliant, that's the thread I was looking for, you can always rely on these forums.

Digsy, you may very well be the man I was looking for...

I was wondering if a graphic could be made using the official Corsair logos for the top of my hx1000w in order to cover up the stock labels.

I have attached two images to show my view of my computer, and the top of the PSU.

img0350f.jpg
img0348r.jpg

Last edited:
Associate

As per title really I'm sure people were doing this, I just can't remember in what thread, spent ages searching and can't find it. Was looking to do one for the top of my PSU and cover up the boring "parp" that's on there...

i saw that as well...dont you think its posisble to get a intel one

Associate
Brilliant, that's the thread I was looking for, you can always rely on these forums.

I was wondering if a graphic could be made using the official Corsair logos for the top of my hx1000w in order to cover up the stock labels.

I have attached two images to show my view of my computer, and the top of the PSU.

img0350f.jpg
img0348r.jpg

whats with the lighting

Soldato

No reason why not. Can you give me the dimensions of the label in mm please?

Your other alternative would be to heat up the existing label (hairdryer should work) and simply remove it altogether, then clean off any residue with some lemon based adhesive remover.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom