Whats going on with the 690 II windowed edition stock ?

Associate
Been waiting to buy this case for about 2 months now and nobody has it in stock, I email requested an approximate time for OCUK to have them back in stock and they said 1-2 weeks, this was 6 weeks ago.

Anybody else waiting on one of these or know if theres some kind of problem with getting hold of them ?

Associate
Apparently Europe has low stock of Coolermaster cases at the moment. The next shipment is due in October. I asked this the other day using Overclockers webnote system.

Associate
What about these?

Lian Li PC-60FW Aluminium Midi Case - Black

Lian Li PC-60FNWB Aluminium Midi Case - Black

Lancool Dragon-Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Case with Window - Black

I'm looking at these. Apparently Lancool is part of Lian-Li who make the best cases-or so they say.

Associate
OP
I want a black interior really and the dragonlord looks a bit plasticy for my taste, also not keen on the window shape. Been waiting for a new case to house build for months and spent ages deciding, the 690 II seemed perfect, sods law you cant actually buy the thing from anywhere.

Soldato
Great, it took months and months to even get the side windowed model over here and now Coolermaster can't even provide stock. Think I'll boycot them from now on and buy something else.

I have the non-windowed version and emailed Coolermaster to see if I could just buy the windowed panel.

Got this back on 28th June -

Hi Papa,

We currently ran out of stock on this item. We ordered new stock but we don’t know yet when they will arrive. As soon as we receive them we will put them on our shop again.

Kind regards,

Ruud Jacobs

Service Department

Still not in stock at their store. :(

I think they massively underestimated how popular the case and everything would be. Still, love my case.

Associate
Been waiting to buy this case for about 2 months now and nobody has it in stock, I email requested an approximate time for OCUK to have them back in stock and they said 1-2 weeks, this was 6 weeks ago.

Anybody else waiting on one of these or know if theres some kind of problem with getting hold of them ?

i heard its been suspended due to over usage of its network

Back
Top Bottom