Classy Women

Soldato
667705113de4e3f3e.jpg

I'd hit it! With a ******* truck.

I'd bang it from every angle possible - it'd go from a cornish to an obliterated pasty

Soldato
whats with me today, practically wetting myself at this thread, i keep leaning in to my hot chocolate then laughing and moving it away x15 times

Soldato
I'm currently hating the fashion for women wearing leggings. It's great when worn by a hottie, but more often than not they're worn by a chowder beast so fat that they're stretched transparent, revealing their freight-trainesque arse in all it's cellulite dimpled horror for all to see. :mad:

Chunderbirds are blow! :(

Soldato
I'm currently hating the fashion for women wearing leggings. It's great when worn by a hottie, but more often than not they're worn by a chowder beast so fat that they're stretched transparent, revealing their freight-trainesque arse in all it's cellulite dimpled horror for all to see. :mad:

Think of it this way, they could be wearing nothing instead of leggings. :D

Man of Honour
I find spitting on the floor one of the most vulgar things that people do. :( I hate to say it, but I do blame football or at least the football culture - as all the kids in this country idolise the footballers and they all do it. Difference is they do it on a pitch of grass - not on the street.

Soldato
I hate spitting with a passion, I see plenty of men doing it, and it disgusts me. I wouldn't find it any more offensive if it was a woman doing it, I just hate it full stop.

Footballers have been told to stop spitting, and in my experience of going to games, they have generally cut down on doing it a lot.

Izi

Izi

Soldato

lol

but when you see a hottie wearing them its nursing a semi time.

Man of Honour
Hi hate woman who spit!

What is it with women that they have to follow everything that's a trend? Tattoos (lower back, hips, feet, hands), Belly piercing. Why are they so stereo typical and not their own individuals.

Back
Top Bottom