Poll: ***Official Formula One 2010 Thread***

What version of F1 2010 did you purchase

• Steam / Digital Copy

Votes: 225 57.8%
  • Retail Boxed Copy

Votes: 164 42.2%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Sounds like a good compromise then to appeal to both sets of fans. Something weird just happened on Steam, I added the game to my cart, clicked purchase, it gave me the message in the bottom saying "working" then it gave me another message saying that an unexpected error had occurred, and to contact Steam support. So I close Steam, restart it, I go in to my cart and see that Formula One 2010 is in my cart but it says I can't purchase it as I already own the game. I go into my library and there it is, waiting to be pre-loaded. :confused:

because its not out in the uk yet :D

all of us americans are playing it already thanks to a british developer releasing a pretty british motorsport in britain last :rolleyes:

a few pages back it tells you how to fake steam into thinking your in america ;)

Man of Honour
How do you copy your team mates setup. As my engineer said to do.

Not getting any stuttering at the momment.

Looks like there is no option to copy or even look at their setup at the moment. I am sensing a bug.

Has to be said, tire simulation is an excellent feature. Nothing quite like coming out of the pits on cold tires and needing to make up 5 places! I also like that you only get assigned XP at the end of the race weekend.

AGD

AGD

Soldato
For someone who doesn't want to re-buy a G25 to play this, what's the next best thing under £100?

Driving Force GT can be had from under £80 new (works on pc/ps3). Other option is the Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel (pc only). Haven't used the thrustmaster but the dfgt is very good.

Caporegime
because its not out in the uk yet :D

all of us americans are playing it already thanks to a british developer releasing a pretty british motorsport in britain last :rolleyes:

a few pages back it tells you how to fake steam into thinking your in america ;)

Cheers. I admittedly didn't read the whole thread, it's 22 pages long even on the man size page settings! :o

I shall go read back a few pages and see if I can find out how to trick it into thinking I'm a fat yank. Only 3 hours left, damn my slow broadband. :(

Soldato
Cheers. I admittedly didn't read the whole thread, it's 22 pages long even on the man size page settings! :o

I shall go read back a few pages and see if I can find out how to trick it into thinking I'm a fat yank. Only 3 hours left, damn my slow broadband. :(

Play Grid until tomorrow, Just make high pitched whining noises whilst you play and its almost the same.........

:D:D

Caporegime
Play Grid until tomorrow, Just make high pitched whining noises whilst you play and its almost the same.........

:D:D

:D

I'm thinking about just waiting till tomorrow for the game to unlock anyway.

Hopefully I'll be able to run it on full detail with my rig, as I only play at 1360 X 768 :)

Oh, and are the Red Bull, Mclaren and Ferrari's noticeably quicker than any of the other cars? I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom