What version of F1 2010 did you purchase

• Steam / Digital Copy

Votes: 225 57.8%
  • Retail Boxed Copy

Votes: 164 42.2%

• Total voters
Associate
Just seen this from a community rep on the codemaster forum

"I went looking into this for you, and we should have the PC Steam version unlocked for the UK at midnight tonight.

Caldera"

Caporegime
Ooh midnight unlock. Excellent. :D

EDIT: Bah! Seems to be a 3am unlock, no matter, it's still playable tomorrow morning which is better than the ridiculous 6pm which was originally set.

Caporegime
Don't forget there are 22 cars in F1, they're obviously going to have to make sacrifices elsewhere to make room for the extra polygons and ai etc, it could have been a lot better if it was a PC exclusive.

Caporegime
yes shift graphics were very good, its a shame it played like a turd

played like a turd? the game ran great for me and with the realistic handling mod played great :confused:

i dont understand why f1 2010 looks so bad and the colours are awful hopefully the colours are there behind the tint but the textures still look fairly low res which is what i dont get

Soldato
played like a turd? the game ran great for me and with the realistic handling mod played great :confused:

i dont understand why f1 2010 looks so bad and the colours are awful hopefully the colours are there behind the tint but the textures still look fairly low res which is what i dont get

The games handling model was not right. The tyre model just felt like it dug in the ground too much.

F1 2010 is a good looking game i wouldnt call it ugly by any stretch of the imagination. Baffles me

Associate
Trying to find a good MP game. Managed to connect to one session and was shunted off in the first corner. Manager to drag car back up to 3rd in a 3 lap race after though, even with wing damage :D

Add me to friends if you're not a dick racer ;)

GFWL tag: Disjunt

Added you Disjunto
whats the best way of adding ocuk players to f1 game for multiplayer everyone

Associate
It looks much more attractive with 8x AA - been playing with that on for a while with no noticeable performance decreases! Which is odd for a 4870 at 1920x1200!! Still think the game needs a massive injection of colour though.

Caporegime
Id honestly say f1. Other looks 'too' colourful. brightness doesnt make it better and the cars and buildings all look glued on. I think I prefere NFS trees though.
real life is colourful and bright though ;)
eaurouge3a01.jpg

dont understand why codemasters make the game so dark its almost like looking through sunglasses

Soldato
But generally these race circuits aren't really that colourful are they? Take Silverstone as a prime example. All British circuits look like dreary old refurbished aerodromes (true really isn't it) and there isn't that much glam!

Caporegime
But generally these race circuits aren't really that colourful are they? Take Silverstone as a prime example. All British circuits look like dreary old refurbished aerodromes (true really isn't it) and there isn't that much glam!

they do ?
silverstone2.jpg

the grass is green ,the sky is blue

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom