Civ 5 is owned by steam

Soldato
I don't see the problem. The company has designed its marketing strategies, and probably a fair bit more, perhaps including patching, multiplayer support etc, around a release day. People being able to play before release day doesn't help them. Therefore they put a stop to it. Simple and perfectly justifiable in my eyes.

Well, I can see it. Humans are not all the same, some like cheese on toast others don't.

In any case there is no need for insults.

Soldato
Well, I can see it. Humans are not all the same, some like cheese on toast others don't.

In any case there is no need for insults.

I'm not sure where I was insulting? And I'm not sure where you're providing a case to back up your points. You're just saying that you want to play the game prior to release. This is a perfectly valid opinion, much like my opinion that I'd like to be able to fly, but the company is under no obligation to let you do this, and therefore are doing nothing wrong by preventing you from doing so via Steam.

Soldato
I'm not sure where I was insulting? And I'm not sure where you're providing a case to back up your points. You're just saying that you want to play the game prior to release. This is a perfectly valid opinion, much like my opinion that I'd like to be able to fly, but the company is under no obligation to let you do this, and therefore are doing nothing wrong by preventing you from doing so via Steam.

It wasn't you who was insulting but others. Both opinions are valid (although mine is more valid of course :p).

Agreed about the cheese on toast, but believe it or not, they exist!!! :D

Soldato
It wasn't you who was insulting but others. Both opinions are valid (although mine is more valid of course :p).

Agreed about the cheese on toast, but believe it or not, they exist!!! :D

Fair enough, we'll leave it at that.

Although people who dislike cheese on toast need their heads looking at :D

Permabanned
I prefer cheese on bread microwaved for 45 seconds until it melts, but none of that crappy ready sliced cheese that goes dry as soon as the pack is opened, or any yucky processed cheese.

Mini babybels for teh winz. You open one or two, and the rest stay fresh.

^^ hope I dont get into trouble for typing out eff tee double U.

Back
Top Bottom