Codemasters F1 2010 Time Trials X360 & PS3

Associate
Well now im on the right track :o

01:45.137
XBOX 360
Mclaren
Pad, Assits off, Racing Line on corners, Auto Gearing.

photojrs.jpg

Soldato
I should be back then too (off out shortly), that was only my second complete lap round the track (bar a crazy 3 lap multiplayer damage frenzy last night...) will hopefully learn the track later and get some of the assists off, then see the times tumble :O

Soldato
and one last one before I go out....

1. 01:40:178
2. Xbox 360
3. McLaren
4. Wheel / Auto, ABS, TC, Racing line

Will definitey be able to go sub 1:40 later, just can't string the lap together yet!

Soldato
and one last one before I go out....

1. 01:40:178
2. Xbox 360
3. McLaren
4. Wheel / Auto, ABS, TC, Racing line

Will definitey be able to go sub 1:40 later, just can't string the lap together yet!

WHAT ???? GTFO :D

Bloody good lap matey. Im well impressed. Looks like i'll be having another coronary tonight then :D

Caporegime
Is it possible for people to start posting screen shots of their laptimes? Otherwise we will soon have people just saying they've done excellent times with no proof!

Soldato
Just gave this 30 mins..

1. 01:39.584 (#10 on the leaderboards for all of about 5 mins no doubt!)
2. Xbox 360
3. Mclaren
4. Wheel, No Assists, No Girly Line, no Nothing ;)

I've been .5 up on that, but as I'm sure everyone is aware, it's a bit of mare to keep it certified..

There is something good about stringing a good lap together!! but on that circuit, after about 20 laps, my head just explodes!!!

:)

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Yes, its technically cheating with ABS & TC on :D :D ;)

Heh, yeah considering F1 doesn't have ABS or TC or automatic gearing. This time trial mode thread seems very pointless when everywhere is using different aids and some are not using it. It's hardly realistic. It's only realistic when all aids are off just like what it is in real life. YOU doing the driving and breaking/throttle control. Not the game.

It would be like everyone setting time trials in Red Bull while others are in HRT.

V F

V F

Soldato
How would a photo be genuine though? I hate to sound bad, how would doing a lap with all aids on then turn them off and then post a photo be proof?

A lot of people no matter where are so capable of cheating.

Soldato
**** Me. That is one seriously quick time and fair play if its genuine. I thought mine was good with perhaps another 00:00.500 secs to take off. Just for proof though could you do a pic ?

It's on the leaderboard (XBL), #10... :)

I can see yours and Dan's time on their too, so there should be no worries about us 3 being genuine!

Last edited:
Soldato
How would a photo be genuine though? I hate to sound bad, how would doing a lap with all aids on then turn them off and then post a photo be proof?

A lot of people no matter where are so capable of cheating.

I know what you mean and I agree. Although im not too sure how we would go about it.

V F

V F

Soldato
Does the leader board list it like GT5P? listing what aids you have used to set that lap time etc? as I haven't been online yet to have anything logged.

Soldato
Does the leader board list it like GT5P? listing what aids you have used to set that lap time etc? as I haven't been online yet to have anything logged.

It shows a column called A which has 3 chevron's, I assume this is a combination of the assist (The line/abs/tcs?).. and a column showing a COG, which if highlighted I think means you've manually set the car up...

Well that's the on 360, I assume it's common accross versions.

Soldato
OP
Heh, yeah considering F1 doesn't have ABS or TC or automatic gearing. This time trial mode thread seems very pointless when everywhere is using different aids and some are not using it. It's hardly realistic. It's only realistic when all aids are off just like what it is in real life. YOU doing the driving and breaking/throttle control. Not the game.

It would be like everyone setting time trials in Red Bull while others are in HRT.

Pointless?
Their is no way to ensure everyone uses the same settings as some may not play logged online. Besides this is not to alienate newcomers or several new wheel owners here on the forums by setting a rule for all aids off.

As stated in the very first post this is for fun but people are welcome to help others and find an optimial setup. It can be fun and still competitive. Besides the better drivers will be faster with aids on or off but with aids on at least many can still participate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom