*****PAYPAL PAYMENTS NOW AVAILABLE*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
paypallogo.jpg

We are pleased to announce we are now accepting PayPal as a method of payment as part of our continuing effort to make it as convenient as possible for you to purchase from us.

Paypal accepts Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Solo and you can also link Paypal directly to your bank account to make payments.

To take advantage of paying via PayPal simply click "Check out with PayPal" on the basket screen. You will then be directed to the PayPal website to enter your details securely before being directed back to OcUK to complete your order.

PayPal makes it easier to buy from OcUK, as you don’t need to re-enter your card details every time you make a purchase. An extremely safe way of making payment, PayPal uses cutting-edge data encryption, fraud detection tools and all kinds of other advanced techniques to ensure your security.

Associate
brilliant.... finally can buy stuff using my paypal.... i get that pumped up every few weeks full of cash any way....

hmmmmmm.... what can i buy... might use it to buy some dvds, a BD burner.... :D

hopefully i`ll get a littlbe bit more money in it to cover the p&p as well.

Soldato
Avoid paypal, they charged me fee! I better off stick with my normal way of paying ocuk. The refund can be nightmare at paypal take a month before return to my bank. Never use paypal ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom