The "Post your pictures here" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
pluckley_graveyard_by_pirateneilsouth-d309gsd.jpg

Nice - never really a huge fan of B&W photos, but this one is great. Did you HDR then convert to B&W?

BruceLee - All those shots of Broadway Tower are fantastic, great work pal.

One more from Culdaff, Co Donegal:

Culdaff006.jpg

Associate
Got meself one of them fandango welding mask lens no9 from a local car trade outlet for 89p today.Attatched it with some blue tak. No clouds so I headed for some water heres me first go 30sec f7.1

5076284812_6091d52ecd_b.jpg

Associate
@ Throttle - Great shot there mate, 89p well spent :)[/QUOTE]

cheers SQUEEZO, you do get a green colour cast with it but i shoot raw so i can adjust the w/b in post. Just looked at your link and really enjoyed your work ,the Heron pic is awsome .

Soldato
Hmm, my Lee Big Stopper gives a blue caste so can't help you there!

The Hitech 1.2ND I have is pretty neutral but stacked with a GND it goes slightly purple. I guess it just means more work in post unfortunately.

Neil79 I like the texture on those rocks :)

Associate
@ airrunner - thanks :)

@ Throttle - thanks. I use a 10 stop B&W ND for my long exposures and it gives me a reddish colour cast. I wonder is there any ND type glass that doesn't cause a colour cast? Anyone?

I've found my Lightcraft Workshop 9 stopper not to give any colour cast, without any custom white balance (usually leave mine on cloudy anyway) If you shoot in RAW surely you could fix it in PP - take a photo without the filter on for reference.

Associate
Washington State, USA:

5074626332_48249a11cb_b.jpg

I had one chance to get this photo because the lens got coated in spray within about ten seconds, while the camera was precariously balanced. I actually like the blown-out water. It reminds me of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom