Have I seen every TV series worth seeing?

Soldato
I see no Californication on your lists - watch that along with Entourage for a good contrast between the glitzy and the seedy underbelly of LaLaLand

I've recently gone back and watched The X-Files from S1E1 onwards, about on S6 and tbh, it's great - it hasn't aged too badly and it's really fun :)

Associate
The Wire is excellent, I finished S1 last week and am watching S2 currently. It's fairly slow paced but the acting, characters, plot development all make up for it.

Have to agree with the above. I know you said you thought it boring but how far did you get? It's really slow for the first 4/5 episodes but then picks up and really drags you in. One of the few series that makes you care what happens to the characters (even the 'bad guys').

BSG? Great, boring, great, a slog, great, boring, terrible.

I'm currently working through Lie to Me. Another slow burner, but the end of series 1 was far better. Hopefully Series 2 will carry on where it left off.

Have you seen the Original Prisoner? Much better than the remake.

State of Play
Lovejoy....... fantastic program!

You've watched every episode of IT Crowd, but your too much of a snob to watch Big Bang Theory? Why?

Last edited:
Soldato
I like the following...

* Prison Break
* The Big Bang Theory - the comedy appeals to my sense of humour, but I guess it's not for everyone due to the underlying 'geek' terminology / subjects that a lot of people possibly won't understand.
* Chuck - I don't think you can just pick this show up and watch it. Some of the main parts of the storylines have developed over many episodes / several seasons.
* The Mentalist
* Nikita
* Stargate Universe

Caporegime
I

I've recently gone back and watched The X-Files from S1E1 onwards, about on S6 and tbh, it's great - it hasn't aged too badly and it's really fun :)

i have the dvd boxset ready to roll on x files. i watched it as a kid up until the first movie which i never saw, so missed out on everything from that point onwards.

i will bring myself to going through it, but its such an epic number of eps to watch, it takes some effort to get the timing and commitment right,

Soldato
How have you seen Broadwalk Empire it's not out for months?

Its been airing in the US for a few weeks now, I just have to turn my TV on on Sundays to watch it...

Buffy is awesome, watch it!

You definitely have to see Breaking Bad, amazing hybrid genre show, the writing is fantastic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom