If you were a millionaire..

Soldato
And you could afford to do all crazy stuff like Fly helicopters, go skydiving, climb mountains an all other kinds of swish adventure type activities...

would you live life to the max like that, or would you be too scared to kill yourself and miss out on a life with lots of dosh?

Id like to think Id be adventurous, but id be scared to die without enjoying my mansion :D

Soldato
And you could afford to do all crazy stuff like Fly helicopters, go skydiving, climb mountains an all other kinds of swish adventure type activities...

would you live life to the max like that, or would you be too scared to kill yourself and miss out on a life with lots of dosh?

Id like to think Id be adventurous, but id be scared to die without enjoying my mansion :D

Poor thread title is poor. You expect a mansion for a million AND to be able to do crazy things? Sorry, you're way off target.

Thread should be renamed "if you were a multi millionaire".

Caporegime
I'll tell you what I'd do - two chicks at the same time. I always wanted to do that, and I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up too 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Associate
I'd go crazy, I'd try all the stuff I couldnt afford before.

Skydiving would be the first hobby I'd take up. It was the best thing I've ever done!

Soldato
Tbh i think (i stress think since I couldn't possibly say with any certainity) that I would stay the same as I am now. Like house wise, I wouldn't move to a big mansion or anything.

I'd probably just buy like a new TV and upgrade the Sky sub to the full wack, but apart from that, I can't think of anything else that I want/need. I wouldn't do any of the things listed in the OP.

Permabanned
Being 'just' a millionnaire chances are you couldn't give up the day job :(

£750,000 on quite a nice house .. the interest on £250,000 just about paying your council tax or starting your pension pot.

Beyond that, want to buy anything to put in your house? Get a job then :/

Caporegime
I wouldn't do anything extremely dangerous, but I'd certainly do things like driving fast cars fast and bungee jumping.

Once I'd gotten bored of my mansion on my own Caribbean island surrounded by high class women.

My mansion would be a modern contemporary three story fun complex with rapids, lazy rivers, a golf course, a go-kart track, cricket nets, shooting range, off road track, race track, fifteen swimming pools, full time bar staff....oh my god I'd have so much fun.

Associate
Poor thread title is poor. You expect a mansion for a million AND to be able to do crazy things? Sorry, you're way off target.

Thread should be renamed "if you were a multi millionaire".

What a pointless post. Try looking up the definition of millionaire.

Soldato
2.5m seems to be a reasonable tipping point. half a mil on a decent house, 2m invested at low risk should fairly easily see 5% return, gives you 100k income, you couldn't live life to extremes, but could easily never work again.

As for if I had enough to essentially do/spend whatever I wanted. Then yes I'd so some seriously fun stuff, and I imagine inevitably you'd up your thrill factor until you're doing really dangerous stuff, depends how quickly you get bored of the relatively safe but currently quite exciting stuff.

Soldato
What a pointless post. Try looking up the definition of millionaire.

I have thanks, someone who has a million pounds. Multimillionaire, someone who has multiple amounts of millions.

My parents are near on millionaires except it's all in property and both have only just retired aged 60 after working full time.....

Man of Honour
I spend as much time as I can backcountry snowboarding and that wouldn't change, just the amount of time would go up and no doubt there would be more helicopters involved!

Soldato
OP
Sorry I didnt word the thread very well. Thankfully OCUK has members that enjoy analysing things so we know where I went wrong.

If someone can edit the thread to be "If you were Super Rich..."

I dont know the definition of "Super Rich" but it sounds rich enough to be able to do all kindsa crazy stuff.

Soldato
Sorry I didnt word the thread very well. Thankfully OCUK has members that enjoy analysing things so we know where I went wrong.

If someone can edit the thread to be "If you were Super Rich..."

I dont know the definition of "Super Rich" but it sounds rich enough to be able to do all kindsa crazy stuff.

:p

Soldato
I'd get a boat and sit on it in the south of France, sipping fine wine and eating glorious food.
I would also get an obscenely large Union Jack and have it at the top of my mast to remind the Frenchies that we're in charge.

Back
Top Bottom