CPDN: Wake up call!

Man of Honour
Danger, Will Robinson! Lumbering Juggernaut coming through!

Decided to do something about my woeful CPDN ranking and, er, got more than I bargained for, so if you're in positions #51-#90, prepare to be stomped within a few weeks. My target is my old account (Team Caffeine), so if you're above that, you may be safe! :)

PS - Sorry Biffa for the rude awakening. Snooze you lose! :)

Associate
Nice output Berserker:) Glad you're back on board.
Fortunately I have plenty of breathing space in cell 9:D
Your not even a speck in the rearview mirror, but that might change.

Soldato
Ah, so you're Team Caffeine! The name looked familiar. Boincstats reckons 13 days until I'm on the safe side! :eek: ;) (incidentally, into the top 50 too)

Firstly though - PARP to Shining69 (if he happens to still be lurking around here..) :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Parp received and noted. Not moving in to new house until Thurs so machine is 'not on' until then. By my calculations though I make it more like 8-9 days. Which means I shall be stomped :( but will restomp a week later if you decide to go back to little green men :p

Man of Honour
OP
So then, my aim is to stomp you before you move. Fair? Me? Hah!

Looks like I've got past the stomp-a-day situation. Suffice to say I've got about 20 models to finish before I even think about stopping.

Soldato
Was fed up with not being part of the team, so got my cpu crunching a few climate models. Took a while to remember my password and ID (especially as the e-mail it's linked to is my old work :))

I'm still weighting up the pro/con for getting back into gpu folding again and if I can afford it now I'm self employed.

Currently showing 250h each unit but I'm guessing this will drop a fair bit.
Any think I should know to tweek bonic / options / system to speed things alone.
Bonic is on my SSD with the data store on a hhd untill I can get my case finished and raid the ssds I've got sitting around not no (shamefull I know)

Enjoying the extra room heating in this cold snap :D

Soldato
Well stomped there Berserker - I didn't account for the lack of internet in the house!

Also who is this Loudbob - he's about to smash through also!

Good climate crunching ;)

Man of Honour
OP
I know. Shockingly sneaky that Loudbob! Still, I think I can just about keep pace for the moment but most of my farm is going to be not on for a week starting Saturday. House cleaning!

Edit - OK, maybe I can't hold my own. Nice output there. :(

Well I could, but CPDN is a bit of a memory hog, so running all eight cores on the dual quad box I admin might cause a problem or two!

Last edited:
Associate
I know. Shockingly sneaky that Loudbob! Still, I think I can just about keep pace for the moment but most of my farm is going to be not on for a week starting Saturday. House cleaning!

Edit - OK, maybe I can't hold my own. Nice output there. :(

Well I could, but CPDN is a bit of a memory hog, so running all eight cores on the dual quad box I admin might cause a problem or two!

I'm not used to sneaking about - but I thought I'd give it a try :D

The i5 & i7 seem pretty happy so I think I'll leave them with this project.....can't seem to get the Q6600 stable @ 3.6ghz running this :( (upgrade??????)

Well, now that you know I have my cpu's on the case - I might as well put out a 10 day PARP!!!!

All listed - you have 10 days to clean up and move out :D

36 DeCeBee
37 Dunc
38 Ezy50
39 Matthew Benstead
40 DJA
41 Stephen Ord
42 Jez
43 Tolien
44 Berserker
45 David Piggott
46 TwoFace76