Nobody playing Super Meat Boy?

Associate
It's a fantastic game!

I have finished all of the light levels and the first two world's dark levels.

Has anyone managed the levels -1 and -2? Those are the only minus levels I have unlocked so far but they are seriously nails!

Soldato
I got this last night after watching my brother playing it recently. It's really addictive even when you are stuck on a particular part you can't help but having another go and then another and another!

Glad to see more people picking this game up.

@ Jono, Trust me game is a lot longer than Limbo, as I said in the OP I've already sunk practically 40 hours into this, you've got all the light levels to complete, the dark levels, the warp zones, the collecting of Plasters/Characters, plus you can try and A+ all the levels.

Soldato
I bought this, thought the 800 points deal was pretty good. Haven't played it much, only to world 2 but it's definitely getting tougher and I'm worried that I won't be able to unlock the meatboy pet avatar award which will really urine me off.

Associate
I might give this game a try, actually Im actually impressed with the sound work lol, It's quite catchy. Thanks a bunch Hopefully will try this tomorrow.

Soldato
After a quick Google for the game as I had never heard of it before, I stumbled across this:

Will go nicely with the paper Companion Cube you can also build lol

Associate
Sweet! Because if i had to A+ some of those levels for 100% I think i'd be found staring at the wall silently rocking in the corner of my room.

Don't you need to A+ a level to unlock the dark version? And the dark versions count towards the 100%.

Soldato
ohhh... well how do i get to them then? I've A+'d a fair few...

The portals ?

Just go through the portal when you see them in a level, then there's three levels within the warp zone, you have to complete all of them to complete the portal.

Dark levels, just press x on the chapter level select screen

Soldato
Anyone got a screen print of the avatar of the actual meat boy award? ive yet to see it and my googling fails me.

I have played the game on my profile on a friends console and got the teeshirt but might try and get the pet.

Back
Top Bottom